Check this 355 out, anyone know it? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Check this 355 out, anyone know it?

Discussion in '348/355' started by Andrewgavi, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

The airbox is pretty cool but the nicest touches on that engine are the blue silicone hoses and fittings.

2. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    True as well. I would have gone with red though.

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I like the carpet in the boot. Nice touch there...wonder where he got that.

--Dan

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    If you want me to go check it out for you and take pictures of anything specific, PM me. I live nearby! Also, the sales people at Newport Autosport have talked to me a lot about their prices. They are honest and fair and admit that all their prices are about 10k too high. They said that the owners theory is that you can always go down in price but not up. so they will negotiate easily!!

5. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Exterior looks beautiful...I don't like the idea of the headunit on the passenger side airbag area. Interesting fabrication on the center console... wonder if its high quality or not.

6. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    Great bbs wheels, but that bling, bling interior is gut wrench sickening. easy money = stupid ideas. Just 2 cents.

7. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

Yeah I agree! But all in all it is a beautiful ride! Oh by the way, those are Speedlines and not BBS's. They make those for Champion Motorsports/Porsche.

8. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

YeaH! Most of those guys there are really helpful and are straight out^_~! Oh and if you get a chance have them correct the ad about the wheels. Because they are usually pretty precise with their representation. They are Speedlines. Some smartass might contest them and say that it is false advertisement and they might get drilled w/a bunch of dumb emails. =)

9. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian

Whats wrong with having fun with first gear...ok rev limiter is a little much...but i have had the best time of my life cruising a "strip" in first gear getting it up to about 7 grand then letting off the gas, while the car slows down you slowly massage the gas pedal, this induces popping.. ba ba babababa ba ba (it is impossible to duplicate such beauty)

my 2 cents...

HIGH SCHOOLS?! thats just perverted lol...

-jt

10. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    JT

Nothing wrong with first gear. I don't doubt the sound is intoxicating. I was answering the gentleman that suggested because it is a poser's car, it has not seen redline.

Poser's cars see lots of redline, and thus I was telling him what I have seen. :)

11. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Definitely not BBS's. You're right. I'm pretty sure those are Champion Motorsport rims. Good eyes.

12. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Uhh, that what be what's commonly known as posing.