Chicago Motorcars | FerrariChat

Chicago Motorcars

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by jpohl402, Oct 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jpohl402

jpohl402 Formula Junior

(Carried over from the Luxury Motors thread, I'm posting a new topic here.)

Guys, just wondering:
    I realize this is a LM thread, but because we're discussing Chicago, and they have already been mentioned in this thread:

How is Chicago Motor Cars?
    (Different owner of course), but how are their business practices? How about how they obtain cars?
    There is a website, Chicagomotorcarssuck.com which states many horrible business practices, including keeping large portions of money and selling the car to someone else, not disclosing history, etc....

Thanks in advance!!

2. labalestra

labalestra Rookie

Dec 29, 2016
    The guys at CMC are great... don't let that website deter you. I picked up my 360 from CMC in November & the wife and I could not be happier. Also my brother and his partner have purchased vehicles over the years from them including multiple dodge vipers, an Audi R8 and most recently a Porsche GT3 RS & 2 Lamborghini Aventadors, one of them has a UGR TT setup @ 1550hp. Just ask for Parin or Omar they are both wonderful to deal with.

Best of luck to you.

3. RS4FAST

RS4FAST Karting

Mar 25, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Jack
    My dad has bought/sold 20+ cars through Parin at CMC and has never had a bad experience.

4. Racezx9

Racezx9 Rookie

Jul 7, 2013
    suburbs of chicago
    I never done business with them, but I hear from people that have about horror stories of odometer roll back and shady practices. So, I just stay clear of them, why take chance.

5. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Been a pleasure to work with on my end.