Chicks wearing MAKEUP at the gym. WTF?? | FerrariChat

Chicks wearing MAKEUP at the gym. WTF??

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by REMIX, Sep 4, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

I see this every morning - it's 6 am and there is inevitably at least one woman in there that has on both FULL MAKEUP and JEWELRY. WTF?

Please, ideas. This is disturbing to me. I want to understand. I really, really do.

RMX

2. Mbutner

Mbutner Formula 3

Aug 11, 2005
    Bay Area / Washington DC
    Full Name:
    Quick Draw
    We need to start at the begining then.. Chicks love attention. enough said.

3. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    What is to understand?

They are there to workout so they look good. Why don't you think they would want to look good while working out. Some might be over the top. Without picts. no judgment from me.

4. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    They aren't really there to work out. They are there to try to meet a man. They are the ones wearing the matching pink sweat suits, and constantly blabbing on the phone while they are there.

5. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    yep. I see chicks at the gym daily who are dressed to the nine's, wearing makeup and perfume, yet hardly breaking a sweat while they scan the room for dudes. Personally I think its pathetic they way they treat us guys like meat :)

6. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Simple and direct answer. A+ :D

It doesn't really bother me. I've seen plenty of hot women not wearing make-up, and equal number with.

Matter of fact, the cougar using the pull-down machine facing mine was wearing make up. Very very nice. But too much eye liner.

7. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    At Las Vegas Athletic Club, women join for free. They are mega gyms with cafes, stores, etc. (ie places to meet people). They know their market.

8. JCR

JCR F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 14, 2005
    H-Town, Tejas
    You belong to a "meat market" gym instead of a "workout" gym.

9. Fpassion

Fpassion Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    I don't mind beautiful girls fruits of the earth all around me.lol but I to like to focus and concentrate but sometimes thats a motivation.lol

10. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Singles + Bar + Barbie + Barbell = Singles Barbiell

11. REMIX

How do you know they're "beautiful" if they're all painted up like a racecar?

RMX

12. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    I know that gyms can be pickup places. That aside, I do think having attractive girls around increases motivation. No real downside unless you are interrupted.

13. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #13 RossoCorsaItaly, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
    Wait you guys go to the gym to workout? That's what the bowflex is for. Gym is for picking the girls up

14. mkultra

mkultra Formula 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    MK Ultra
    i wouldn't be complaining, if you saw some women without their makeup, you would be complaining that you went blind!

15. REMIX

That's just the point. I find it pathetic that chicks wear makeup to the gym. That's retarded IMO. If you're a woman who feels she needs to wear makeup, 1) you're not really working out like you should be (how can you sweat in makeup?) and 2) there's something seriously wrong with your self esteem.

I am in another world while at the gym. I have my iPod going and I have zero interest in meeting anyone there, because the chicks I meet on the weekends run rings around anything I see in that place. I just find it terribly pathetic women will go to such lengths.

RMX

16. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    Some "Women Only" clubs have grown up for those that don't use makeup.

However, to really decide we need pictures!!

17. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Just the female version of the guys who walk by in the gym stinking of freshly-applied cologne. Certainly not there to work out.

20 years ago, these guys would pull up in an IROC-Z :) Not sure what the modern version drives.

18. REMIX

I'll tell you: an M3 or a Cayman. There, now you have the answer to that!!

RMX

19. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I wonder if they still favour Paco Rabanne or Drakkar Noir as their preferred workout fragrance? :)

20. ENZO_Rambo

ENZO_Rambo Rookie

Aug 4, 2008
    Chicks wearing tight sweat pants with "juicy" printed on the a*ss is not uncommon at the gym i go to

21. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I don't think that would bother me..

22. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    problem is those chicks will give you the look of death for checking them out. If you don't want guys looking at your ass, then don't get on the elliptical machine with writing on your shorts.

23. Fpassion

Fpassion Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    Well I am not paying attention to aesthetics The wandering mind is a terrible thing lol

24. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

Well, first of all, you won't ever see me at the gym at 6 a.m. You won't see me anywhere at 6 a.m. unless I'm being paid to be there. That being said, I usually wear makeup everywhere because I look like the undead without any makeup. Now, you won't find me touching it up before I go work out or anything, but there will definitely be something on my face, even if it's just a little eye makeup. I put it on the the morning and it stays until I go to bed.

25. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Good for a laugh. That's why I like smaller neighborhood gyms. You go in, work out, sweat and leave. I'm not for socializing so much.