HOU - City of Houston Water District | FerrariChat

HOU City of Houston Water District

Discussion in 'Texas' started by willwork04, Apr 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    Long shot here -- anyone have a contact with City of Houston Water District? They have charged me $5,600 for a meter they cannot even find. They have actually drafted it from my account twice. They are not helping me rectify this situation. My yard is the size of a pack of gum. Zero percent chance I have used the 323,000 gallons they claimed I have.

Thanks,
    Will

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Good luck Will.

I feel like this has been on the news before. Maybe you should call Emily Akins and all the investigative reporters if you can't get help through here.

VAF84 likes this.
  3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    My nephew is up in management, can you find a Robert Edrozo, in the employee roster??

Or friend him on Facebook.…they don't have to find the meter, it's electronic, by sensor at the meter.
    But unless .your lawn looks like the Florida Everglades I would say an investigation on premise is in order....

Don't tell Bobby I ratted him out...LOL!

TexasF355F1 likes this.
  4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Circling back to advise his grandmother passed away, last night, so might well be "out of office" for a few days.

She beat Covid19, then died, just to show those wankers in the Nursing Home, who's boss!!!

Rest in Peace, Helen Edrozo, Texas City, Texas
    A life well lived...lots of love.

TexasF355F1 likes this.