Claremont Concours Pics - 4/17/05 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Claremont Concours Pics - 4/17/05

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by nocturne1, Apr 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    What a great day. It was nice to see everybody & meet several F-Chatters that I have wanted to meet for a long time. What a great collection of cars - It was Stradale heaven!

Thanks Emil and Rick for the fun drive home - Melissa & I had a great time chasing the Lambo & Z06 around the freeways! :) Emil - That car's interior rocks - It also sounded great. Nice choice on the color also. :) Damn fast car also - With those 2 cars flying by me all over the place on the way home made me feel I needed a car not made in the 80's. lol

Brad - Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi, but the Viper was looking good!

Good times!

Thanks Jeff & Patrick

2. skyhigh

skyhigh Formula 3

Jun 28, 2004
    SoCal
  3. ferrari_jjc

ferrari_jjc Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2004
    Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

4. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
  5. skyhigh

skyhigh Formula 3

Jun 28, 2004
    SoCal
    Should be ok now.

6. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    My Favorite Reaction of the Day

When the guys with 360CS's were revving up the engine, one kid from the dorm room comes out of his room in his underware and a t-shirt, and his facial expression was... "WTF ?!?" :eek:

I can't imagine going to a sleep without knowing about the carshow, then waking up in the Ferrari exhaust sounds. I'm sure he thought he died and went to heaven.

7. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim

Thanks Mark for the pics! Any pictures of me? I have only three pics of me from today (two from Jay and one from Albert), but can't really tell it's me. :(

8. CiaoItalia

CiaoItalia Karting

Jul 26, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Justin Phillips
    Well, looks like I missed another good event. Patrick, I have yet to meet you but it seems that you put on quality get togethers as well as events. I will be sure to come to the next one. I will have to make more of an effort to get to them. Patrick, do you happen to have more pictures of the Vector interior? That thing looks as if it is a fighter jet, quite unusual looking.

9. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Justin, hope to meet you sometime. I have some nice pics of the Vector interiors. Actually, if you want, I can arrange for you to get a ride in the Vector, if you could come up to OC. PM me your contact info.

10. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Unfortunately, I don't. I was going to say hi to you, but you were busy talking with a few people. I'll try to do the paparazzi thing next time ;)

Thanks again for putting on the event - what a nice day, incredible weather!

11. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    Great pics guys. Skyhigh, nice talking to you. Mark, sorry I missed you. Jay, it was nice to finally meet your wife.

12. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    Nice indeed.....Hank.

13. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Patrick: Great event. Normally I hate those kind of shows, but the crowd of owners and spectators were much, much different than wht I expected. Fun location, nice cars -- good times, good times... :)

As for the ride home, yeah, that was pretty fun. The blue Testarossa looks great rolling and the G-car -- I love it more every mile.

14. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Fantastic Pictures!

Was great to meet you today.

15. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

These shots are excellent!! Hope to see more from other events.

16. 69 1/2 Six Pack Bee

Apr 14, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Full Name:
    Bud Weaver
    Thanx again, Patrick, Jeff and all of the participants!
    See you next time.

17. Ducati

Ducati Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Thank you Patrick and Jeff for a very fun event. Easy to do and a great location. Amazing we had four Stradale's and no Modena's. Special Thanks to Sal for the great post party. Your Mom is a great cook! Enjoyed meeting some new people and seeing all the cars. Costa's entrance was loud but that was a P car spinning out...

Stradale's rule!! Although the F50 was terrific too.

18. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Hell, it looks like Frank didn't even realize there were cars on the campus... ;)

19. Viper 10

Viper 10 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad Chang
    Thanks Patrick & Jeff for a fun little event. It was a nice relaxing day with perfect weather.

Jeff, I am sorry that I missed you too. I saw you and your wife in deep conversation with Emil about co-ops in NY. My 6-year old son and I were right behind you enjoying his ice cream. As soon as you were done with that conversation, all of you got into your cars and took off. Your car looks as beautiful as ever. By the way, did Hell's Kitchen ever aire?

Emil, sorry that we never got to discuss the project that we emailed eachother about. I hope that we can talk about it sometime soon. Drop me a line and let me know what your schedule looks like. Your new ride looks stunning. maybe in a future life Lambo will build a car that I can fit into...

Bud, it was nice meeting you and your beautiful daughters. Your Super Bee was a great addition to the show. I look forward to seeing you at future shows. Big blocks rock!

It was great hearing everyone fire up their cars... especially the American muscle. The only downside was that the Lambo and Skyline farted all over my paint job... thanks Patrick (just kidding).

Thanks again for the fun day.

Brad

Here are a few shots that I took...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Sorry about that... :) Heheh...

21. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal
    Thanks Jeff and Patrick. Great time.

Move of the day was Michael when the girls were checking out the Vector and he offered them to sit in it. Jeeze. One of them squeeled. I gotta remember that one.

Also the girl in the purple shorts in the picture below. What a fanny. Her shirt had painted on the front "take off your shirt" and on the back it said "whirl it like a helicoptor" Any close ups of that deal?

What a riot.

22. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Next year, maybe we should do the show at Scripps College (the all girls college right next to the Claremont McKenna). Over there, you'll see some unthinkables.... :) (topless sunbathing, etc.)

23. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    #49 frank4cars, Apr 19, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'm thinking that because there was no Pope in place at the time, I might just avoid going straight to Hell for these.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    LMAO! We gotta find more car events at college campuses for Frank.... :)