Clarkson At Monaco | FerrariChat

Clarkson At Monaco

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Redline Drift, May 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Redline Drift

Redline Drift Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    Anyone else in the USA catch Jeremy Clarkson and his wife in the pit area on the Speed Channel prerace show this weekend?

2. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

No--is she hot?

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Wouldn't think so...seen the state of him?

4. Mr Payne

Mr Payne F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Bakersfield, CA
    Full Name:
    Payne
    Yeah, I caught him.

5. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S

she is very, very nice.....as are her parents.....but then they would be, as they are from the wonderful isle of man !
    cheers, d

6. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Yeah I caught them......he was with all the big shots......there were alot of "celebs" there brad pitt, matt damon, george clooney, naomi cambell, heidi klum(flavio's new super model girl).......who knows who else.

I gotta go next year!

7. MoparMuscle

MoparMuscle Karting

Mar 13, 2004
    North Carolina

I was thinking about going to monaco this summer but the hotel rates are insane. The cheapest I found was 1500 a night :eek: I can't imagine what they charge during the Grand prix. That would be hella fun though for sure.

8. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Naomi Cambell is almost always there ! She was at the race last year.

I wouldn't expect her to know anything about F1.

I wouldn't expect her to know anything else apart from gold-digging.

9. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    hahaha yeah just walk around like its a runway......works for me.

10. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Naomi used to be Flavio (Renault Manager and Manager of Alonzo, Trulli, and Weber, ) Briatore's girlfriend. I think they even toyed around with the idea of getting married. They were together forever and are still friends, I think even have homes near each other in some Pacific island.

Heidi Klumm recently had a baby and the father is Flavio as well. Don't know if they will get hitched or not or if Flavio is pitching his new kid's driving skills to Ferrari.

Michael Schumacher's wife Connie, actually used to be the girlfriend of HH Frentzen. But like on the track, Schuey beat the rest to that finish line...

The pit lane in F1 is almost like a late night soap opera on Fox. Melrose turned Monaco place. Its not uncommon to see the same sites and people because chances are they're all sleeping with each other anyway...

Coolest thing I read about Flav was that he personally tossed out Momar Ghadaffi's (sp? do not really care about Lybia anyway ) or Yassir Arafat's son from his night club in Monaco one year. The Lambo VT driving son of a dictator parked in front, jumped the line by sneaking in the back, and made some bad remarks about some of Flav's guests. Flav grabbed him by the neck and personally tossed him out.

Not to spread this is what I heard or this is what a friend told me, most of these are from the recent decommisioned magazine "F1." The Flavio the bouncer article was in a mag that featured Eddie Irvine called, " Driving the Car without the Cream. " Most of the gossip was from the monthly section posted by Jane Nottage I beleive.

RocketBoy