Classic Coach, Elizabeth, NJ | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Classic Coach, Elizabeth, NJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by frogwo, Apr 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F5506M

F5506M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ray

But Still fun :D

2. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

FWERF! I'm having fun with it :) !!

3. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    well ferrarichat.com IS a little fun place :D

4. FasterIsBetter

FasterIsBetter F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2004
    NoNJ/Jupiter FL
    Full Name:
    Steve W.
    It actually was an interesting situation. When they bled it out, it looked like the fluid had never been changed. We think about bleeding the brakes, but not the clutch. The clutch line got so hot that the fuild boiled and I lost the clutch pedal -- it just went to the floor, just like when the brakes go from boiling brake fluid (don't ask me how I know what that feels like). They bled it out, got all the crap out of the line, put in race grade fluid, and the rest of the weekend the clutch worked perfectly, even after long sessions on the track.

5. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    so your saying you boiled your brake fluid in 400 miles of highway driving over 3 weeks? :)

6. FasterIsBetter

FasterIsBetter F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2004
    NoNJ/Jupiter FL
    Full Name:
    Steve W.
    Huh????????? ;-)

7. Matt328

Matt328 Rookie

Nov 13, 2003
    I bought an 87 328 and an 02 Maserati from Classic and both cars never gave me any problems. I did have paint work done on both from minor accidents however one could never tell the cars were painted. I have since sold both cars and now own a 89 911 speedster...boring car in my opinion. I am thinking about selling the speedster and returning to a Maserati. I really miss the F1 paddle shifters.

PS Mayur, if you do read this post give me call. Sorry for not visiting you guys lately...been busy helping my very ill father. Hope all is well at CC!

Matt

8. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Had a bunch of stuff done on the 355 recently at CC, they did a superb job;
    Fixed the top which had tortured me for years, fixed a transmission problem,
    other odds and ends. I took my first extended ride today to my shore house and back. Car purred like a kitten, felt more powerful yet more stable than ever, that "rickety" feeling it used to have is completely gone. Got caught in heavy rain so I was able to test the top under "duress" and it passed with flying colors! Thanks Mayur.

9. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger

I totally agree...Rocco seems to take the cars and the people he works with very personally...and I like that. vs...feeling like another # on a computer or not getting a return phone call, etc.

10. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil

Wish there was a Rocco and a CC out here in the West Coast... FRANK ARE YOU LISTENING?!?! ;)

11. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    You want a CC out on the Weak Coast
    You want a Technik1 (or 2) on the Weak coast.

Seems like you just ought to come back home to the EC ! :D

12. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

fwerff!!