Classic Coach Exhaust | FerrariChat

Classic Coach Exhaust

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Black355, Jun 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    On Friday, when Hubert and I went to Classic to pick up Fishbulb, Rocco showed us a prototype Claccic Coach Exhaust for a 360. It looked great. The muffler appeared to be smaller than the stock or the Tubi, the welds on the pipes were flawless and the tips looked fat and mean. It's gonna be interesting to see it and hear it in a car...

Within the next few weeks, we should have in our area, a Capristo powered 360, a Tubi powered 360 and a Classic Coach powered 360. We should setup a "sound comparison day" out at Classic to compare.

Also, Rocco mentioned that Classic will do a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee (including labor) on the first few Classic Coach exhausts. Buy it, install it, drive around for a couple of weeks... If you do not like it, return it, they'll put your old pipes back on -- no charge.

Please verify with Rocco (maybe my sunburn is affecting my brain. Again.) but that sounded like a pretty sweet deal to me...