CLK-GTR/Roadster at Automobil Manufactur Singapore | Page 4 | FerrariChat

CLK-GTR/Roadster at Automobil Manufactur Singapore

Discussion in 'Asia' started by ZFFDT57, Oct 5, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. afiqmeister

afiqmeister Karting

Jun 28, 2006
    haha....i am only intrested in automative related jobs.....do you have any to recommend me ?

anyway.....i have a better solution.....bus 37 from tampines MRT will take me to AM......just about six stops and it will stop at the jap school

2. v15ben

v15ben Formula 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I'm going to be in Singa in February for a few days and would be very interested in visiting this particular dealer. It has been very interesting reading this thread and I will try and get there from Tampines when I am in Singa. Are there any regular meets or anywhere else I should go to indulge my motoring passions whilst I am in Singapore. I haven't done a great deal except see cars on the streets in my past 2 visits!! :D

3. v15ben

v15ben Formula 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Just to add that I will try and visit Hong Seh too and if any of the Singa regulars are planning any meets or drives in early February, I would be keen to pop along if that is ok!

4. afiqmeister

afiqmeister Karting

Jun 28, 2006
    I will be going there next week.....and i tell you what to expect over there and how to go there

5. Prodrive

Prodrive Karting

Jun 27, 2004
    Indonesia
    Full Name:
    Prodrive
    Hello Pak Isk ... apa kabar?

Nice to see you here .. :)

6. Prodrive

Prodrive Karting

Jun 27, 2004
    Indonesia
    Full Name:
    Prodrive

Godd Luck Afiq .. don't forget to share info & pics here ... :) ... last time was easy for me & my friend ... hopefully will be the same for you too.

7. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Can start from car polishing? Unless you want to get hands dirty, the industry is always hungry for mechanics. Go by Kaki Bukit/Ubi or try that accessories shop in Bt Batok. I've never seen any sales under 20 so far so that might have to wait or you can start in car magazines.

8. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Grab a cab from your hotel, it's cheap unless you want to sight see in the MRT & enjoy the "culture" of citizens here.

We used to meet on Sat afternoons @ AM but not anymore unless some other people frequent there but they are definitely not posting here. There are no regular meeting joints as most decide on a last min basis & even less frequent for exotic owners.

9. afiqmeister

afiqmeister Karting

Jun 28, 2006
    i am so sorry bro.....i just called them and they said that the cars are being cordoned off for servicing or something at the moment until next month.....so sad...maybe i can try again next time.....very dissapointed

10. afiqmeister

afiqmeister Karting

Jun 28, 2006
    yes....i also yhought of writing part time for a car magazine.....like hot stuff.....i have been collecting them since primary school !

11. afiqmeister

afiqmeister Karting

Jun 28, 2006
    damn....really boring....can someone recommend me some places affliated with automobiles.....since i can't go to AM.....how about hong seh.....can i go there ?......there were rumours that there are some rare cars like czieta and jaguar xj220 in there....do you think they allow me to have a look ?

Edit : how about eurosports....can go there or not....i prefer going to the workshop than the showroom......sometimes if you are lucky....you can see much rare lambos like diablo or countach.....and it's also nice to see lambos being hoisted up !

12. v15ben

v15ben Formula 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Awesome, I look forward to hearing about that. I was annoyed that I missed out on this place last time I was in Singa. I stayed with a friend who lives about 2 minutes away!!

13. v15ben

v15ben Formula 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Haha I am used to the MRT my friend. I will be staying with friends somewhere in the suburbs. It's a shame that there are very few organised meets, but I guess sometimes that is just the way it goes!

14. afiqmeister

afiqmeister Karting

Jun 28, 2006
    i am so sorry bro.....the placed is cordoned off at the moment until next month

15. noviyecco

noviyecco Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2006
    Ukraine,Kyiv
    Full Name:
    Peter Fromel
    Guys!is Mc Laren F1 still avail.for sale at Automobil Manufactur?

16. v15ben

v15ben Formula 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Gutted. I will try and keep in contact with what is going on as it won't be until February when I arrive and I am back again in April so hopefully i might get a chance to see the cars at some time. If not, it will be time to head to SPS Automotive in Hong Kong!

17. afiqmeister

afiqmeister Karting

Jun 28, 2006
    come here in singapore again next time !