cnbc just said the 08 murcis are investment grade | FerrariChat

cnbc just said the 08 murcis are investment grade

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by ttforcefed, May 1, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    said they trade for 225k currently and theyre only down from 300k with nowhere to go but up, possibly 100 percent.

and then the jackass cldnt get the car started. well done CNBC.

and the other car they had was a $35k firebird or something 'merican.

my lord.

2. ken qv

ken qv Formula 3

Oct 25, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ken Roberson
    OAN is the only news that isnt total crap.

P Zero and max930 like this.
  3. GHG

GHG Formula 3

Jan 29, 2008
    I believe that clean, unmolested MANUAL Murcielagos and LP640s will appreciate over time. They're the last of the manual V12 Lamborghinis.

A clean manual LP670 SV (I think they made less than five) will be a million dollar car.

4. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    aren't manual LP640's are already worth nearly 2x an equivalent e-gear car?

5. GHG

GHG Formula 3

Jan 29, 2008
    Yes.

6. max930

max930 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    For news I only watch OAN now.... They are a just the facts in reporting and keep their opinions out of it.... Awesome channel.

Last of the manuals anything Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc. are going up.......

P Zero likes this.
  7. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Not really. 360 and 430 manuals are down alot recently. Like more than 30 percent

Sent from my BBB100-3 using Tapatalk

8. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    That's a pretty easy statement to make. They've gone up 100% in the past 2 years.

All Murci's have been a deal for the past decade. This year the pre-LP manuals started to really show some growth and it's only a matter of time before the pre-LP manuals become sought after and then egear prices get a bump.

S_AGATA likes this.
  9. Autosport

Autosport Karting

May 25, 2013
    Really,,,,,,,360 cars are not even in the conversation because they are not the last year for mid engine V8 Ferrari Manual cars. As far as F430 cars go you say they are down 30% ? Down 30% from what numbers are you speaking of ? Please point me to some high quality F430 Gated cars in Red with single digit miles that are under $175k.

wbaeumer likes this.
  10. vfinaldi

vfinaldi Formula Junior

The gated LP640 is a wonderful car to drive. Just the right blend of the old and the new in my opinion-they really got this car right. There's no reason why they shouldn't continue to appreciate. Here's mine getting a bath and at rest in its home in the garage. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Webby, Lemacc, GuyIncognito and 5 others like this.
  11. ken qv

ken qv Formula 3

Oct 25, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ken Roberson
    Evans, as in Evans Automotive, said the inherent problem with the Murcie is if anything ever happens to the engine it cant be rebuilt extensively...there isnt enough metal left in the cylinder walls to bore it out, new rings etc.. so once they wear out they are gone. That would certainly kill resale later on IF it proves he is correct.

12. vfinaldi

vfinaldi Formula Junior

This makes no sense because the engine has piston sleeves, which are replaceable.