Cobra and Shelby Cruise-in show at Petersen plus VIP dinner night before | FerrariChat

Cobra and Shelby Cruise-in show at Petersen plus VIP dinner night before

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bitzman, Jan 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Jan 6th is the Cruise in, probably 95% Shelbys, five genuine Cobras and a dozen replicas. But I believe the cost is low, maybe 100 cars depending on weather (62 deg F predicted) On the 5th there's a very fancy (just short of tuxedos) dinner with four guest speakers. I would like to go to to that to see if anyone knows more about the upcoming movie on Shelby starring Matt Damon as Der Snakemeister. Charlie Agaipou should know--they cast a Charlie Agaipou in the movie as a top notch mechanic. The dinner deal probably cost North of $100 but hey these original Shelby guys aren't going to be around forever...I treasure my talks with guys like Phil Remington, and Al Dowd who told me the straight skinny.

Look for Petersen website, it's got more exact info.The Museum is located mid-Wilshire,halfway between LA's downtown and Beverly Hills

2. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
  3. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I usually bring my 65 GT350 out, but the show isn't what it used to be. There are so many new Mustang Shelbys- which is nice to see, there is just no room for the original cars.