Colnago Ferrari C35 Racing bicycle | FerrariChat

Colnago Ferrari C35 Racing bicycle

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by 410SA, Oct 23, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    My older son, who is making his own way in the world has a Colnago/Ferrari Engineering carbon fiber racing bike. I think it's a model C35.
    Does anyone here know anything about them? Are there any Colnago dealers in the US?
    I can't find anyone in LA who knows anything about these bikes
    It's cluttering up my garage and he has no interest in having it shipped to him in No. Cal.

2. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    you can ship it to me in no. cal.
    ill even pay the shipping.
    :)

3. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I believe the C35 was a commemorative bike made and marketed by Colnago in conjunction with Ferrari in 1989, primarily to Ferrari owners who like to collect. It would probably not be of interest to bike riders would seek performance but may well be a collectable for collectors, especially those who already own Colnago bikes. I suspect desirability would depend on its condition and the particular bike's graphic design.

FWIW, the French Europcar Team rode on C59 and M10S Colnago bikes in the 2013 Tour de France. Lots of dealers in the US, just Google "Colnago dealer".

4. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Thanks. I found a dealer who wants to take it on consignment. I guess it will go a tiny way towards paying off student debt :)