Come si mangiano gli spaghetti??? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Come si mangiano gli spaghetti???

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Yquem, Feb 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    MAN...I'm really happy for you. And even on that small pic it looks fabulous!! Would love to come to celebrate!!! :D When you go look on it...take some more pics pleeeeaaaasse????? Way cool man :cool: a Ferrari when your 26...that won't happen to me for sure (...duh, I'm 27 :p )

Waldo
    Forzarossa.nl

2. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    It's now about 2.30 in the mornig and was wondering if you were dreaming or thinking about her.........you know, the beauty..............

hope to see pictures of her soon, greetings, vinnie

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Joren,

we (my wife & I) have been yesterday evening at a party....all Ferrari drivers around us. I told the gents the story from your FIRST Ferrari you bought this week. Wonderful, everybody talked HIS personal story when he bought his first Ferrari......amazing and always the same story, feelings, emotions, howling like a wolf, laughing.......
    Let me say you from all the gents best regards, congrats, cheers, enjoy your drive and Forza Joren!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

4. rpmtifosi

rpmtifosi Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy
    Hey Joren,

And .... had some nice dreams about the 308 QV!!!! :)
    Hope you take some pictures of it if you going to have another look at it today!!
    I like the colourcombo, black/tan!!
    It's rather rare for a 308!!
    But after all,... black is the 'fastest colour' as i always say!! Look at my little S!!
    Have a nice day and hear you later!!

CIAO....

Guy

5. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Good afternoon gents !!!

I just came back from the place were the car is !!! I nearly spent 3 hours looking at it !!!
    Sitting om my knees from all different angles, looking at the interior, looking at the engine, behind the steering wheel, on the passenger side, laying down, touching the exhaust pipes, opening the front space, sitting on my knees again..... What a car !!! What a car !!!

There was only one mechanic in the workshop today. We had a great conversation and he explained exactly what they gonna do. Big maintenance is included in the deal we made (as is a set of four new tires so I am ready for next season also already... :) ) I told them earlier already that they have to take their time so that everything is really perfect when I collect the car.

This Ferrari really is great; the interior has a nice patina as it has to be for a 20 year old car. The sidewalls of the seats are a little bit used, something all the Fcars have because it's quite difficult to get in and out. Another little thing is that one of the 16" alloys has little bubbles on it. That wheel has been repainted some time ago. Very strange but you only see it when you put your nose on it, what I did of course !!! Something I always do BTW :) :)

@ Vincenzo, no I didn't buy the car at Garage Francorchamps but it's 5 minutes from it away!!!
    Il grande maestro Gian Piero Ori started on his own in 1981. In the fifties he immigrated to Belgio and started working for Jacques Swaters' famous Ecurie Francorchamps as a mechanic. Do you remember the yellow 275 GTB Competizione they were racing with??? Well, at some time during a race they had to cut open the front nose for more air ventilation.... He did it !!!
    Last year he sold the workshop to a younger guy, named Christophe. He also is a true Ferrari-lover and very fanatic. He worked 8 years at Garage Francorchamps as a mechanic, mainly for the racing department. It's thanks to those gentlemen that I decided to buy the car. They are honest, straight forward and very professional. A great long-term relationship. Absolutely worth a visit !!!!

Next week I gonna try to work with a dig-cam so I can share some first impressions with you guys ....

Grazie mille, and remember we gonna set a date for some more live, "face à face" Ferrari chatting !!!

Joren REMANS

6. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Here's a picture from the 275 Competizione. The man who cut a whole in the nice carrozzeria is Gian Piero Ori.
    With that man I made a testdrive in the 308 I just owned a couple of days ago....

I think my car is worth a little bit more already !!!

Isn't all this just great !!!! Forza Ferrari !!!!

Joren REMANS

7. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Joren,

what a wonderful post!!!!!
    We all can feel your hearstrings;)
    How many day, hours and minutes to pick up YOUR Ferrari?

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

8. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Don't we all recognize his feelings?

Buying your first Ferrari is a major life event!

I am very happy for Joren. He lives his dream!!

:)

Ton

9. morcal

morcal Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2003
    Turin,Italy
    Full Name:
    Cal
    Joren,
    congratulations for coming on board of the 308 lovers community! This time in Brussels is not fine for driving the "old lady " around, tomorrow will try anyway to sort my 308 GT4 from the garage ( if no snow on the roads ). Would appreciate you give me the coordinates of Gian Piero Ori workshop. Need to make the routine inspection and do not want to wait for the Garage Francorchamps .
    Hope will see you in the future with your car in Belgium.
    Mor Cal

10. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Welcome on board Morcal !!!
    So, are you living in Belgium as well?? I didn't see you here yet I think.
    I have to share the opinion of the other Fchat-members which is that this thread is worthless without any pics... I know I don't have to say a lot because I don't even know yet how a dig-cam works but anyway .... send us a pick of your GT4. We would love to see it.
    I sent you a PM with the details from the "Gian Piero Workshop". Certainly for older Ferraris it's the place to be !!

Joren REMANS

11. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    hi joren, good morning.

send me the adress as well please.

forza Ferrari

12. Bel360

Bel360 Karting

Nov 23, 2002
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Joren,

Congratulations, we are going to have enough F-cars to have a Belgian F-chat meeting on a regular base.

Bart

13. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    Come on Remans , learn to work with a dig cam!
    Can you make a picture together with all the other great cars in the garage?

CU een van dees

PS Ga jij naar Geneve?

14. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Hi Bert,

Nice to see even more Belgians with good Italian taste here! :)
    The pic with the other cars is a good idea, Joren! :)

Greets, Alex.

15. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Yes guys I know. Taking a pic with a dig cam is one thing but then it starts. I don't know yet how to do the computer processing. I actually am thinking about buying a Polaroid and then scan it in or something. Or I could hire a photographer..... (a female photographer :) )

Joren REMANS

16. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Yes, of course hire a prof. photogragher!!!!! ITS YOUR DAY !!!
    Call all local newspapers and TV stations....maybe Waldo has good contacts and he can also print a DVD;)

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

17. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    @ Bertus: no, I don't go to Geneva this year. It's always the same, new cars don't really turn me on a lot but this weekend it's oldtimerbeurs in Antwerp. Maybe I go on sunday because tomorrow I have to work again....

Cheerz,
    Joren REMANS

18. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    A female photographer, great idea !!

The old fashioned way or not, as long as you take the pic.
    After wath you told me about the garage, it must be a great pic.

How are your nerves holding, only (still) one week?

Greets
    B

19. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    I'll call you about Antwerp, i've nothing to do sunday and I'm in Bxl.

20. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Good idea, sunday we go to the oldtimer-messe in Antwerp. Afterwards I have to go to Limbourg because of a Family-reunion.

Anyone else going to Antwerp perhaps?? Alex, Roel, Waldo ????

JR

21. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    no, sorry don't go to antwerp :( but...about taking dig.photos, what don't you understand. You take the picture, go to your PC. Take you USB cable, plug it into the dig.cam and the computer, turn on the dig.cam, and (if alright ;) ) your computer will recognise it. Than you go to MyComputer and there you see your dig.cam. Enter the map and you see all your pics. Copy them to MyDocuments or something, and your done.
    Then ofcourse you want to edit them or make them smaller and stuff. Well, you can do that with Photoshop (or something) ... or with a 'cheaper' and easier programme (often it's included with the camera).

Ow...and ofcourse you can also sent the files to me ;) (ZIP please) then I'll edit them for you :)

ciao,

Waldo
    ForzaRossa.nl

22. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Hey Joren,

I'm not 100% sure I will be in Antwerp on sunday. Want to go, but I don't know if I will have the time.
    But maybe I could take some pics (not digital, I'll have to scan them) of your black 308 if you want .
    Ok, I'm not female or a proffessional photographer, but most people like my pics (take a look at my pics thread).

Greets, Alex.

23. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Hehe,

:D And I promise I will NOT Photoshop it to a City or baby 308! lol

Greets, Alex.

24. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Alex,
    have you seen the first reactions? (thanks Waldo love this word)
    I`m not wrong with my thoughts!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

25. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Hi F chatters!
    Yesterday i arrived to Roma, beautiful city and girls. The next week i will post pictures of ferrari in Roma.
    Today i have stayed in dealer of Ferrari of the city, red stradale, red modena coupe , blue pozzi 350 spider F1, F 512m( i love the sound of this car), yellow 355 with sport seats and silver 456 gt new.
    Amazing sound of the stradale, i have seen a yellow stradale in via venetto in front of hotel excelsior.
    The shop of Lamborghini is near of hotel excelsior in via venetto, i saw a orange gallardo and murcielago 40 aniversary.
    Chao! I write into an internet cafe.