Commercial Posts (explained) | FerrariChat

Commercial Posts (explained)

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Cavallino Motors, Dec 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Commercial Posts:

With recent “events” the question came up what is a commercial post and what is a club posting. I have been put on the spot here as a moderator and founding partner of the NON-club Scuderia South Florida.
    To recap, AllOut Exotics has put together several events that were free of charge to all SSF and FerrariChat participants. The last event, the Palm Beach Supercar Show however was a paying event. This has raised the question if this is a permissible or non-permissible F-Chat sponsoring without being a sponsor. SSF has helped promote the Supercar Show and therefore it looked at first glance that this was in fact permissible.
    Well, upon review of the F-Chat guidelines and discussions with the owner of F-Chat and my co-moderator we have reviewed this again and came to the conclusion that these events are NOT permissible to be promoted without being an official sponsor.

To make this clear since there has been some issues raised as what else needs to be “regulated”. There is a difference if a club or non-club organizes a dinner get together at a commercial location and that restaurant offers a special menu and a club or non-club piggy-backing on a for-profit event.

If you have questions please feel free to e-mail me direct to get them clarified. [email protected]