Complete set 456GT Luggage | FerrariChat

Complete set 456GT Luggage

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Gizzi, Nov 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    #1 Gizzi, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    I have a complete set of Genuine Schedoni 456GT luggage for sale. The set is in excellent condition and comes complete with the two large rectangular cases, the smaller garment case and the vanity/shoe case. All cases are in excellent condition. 2 of the cases have a small amount of cracking/flaking which is common and one of the large cases is missing one of the brass foot lugs. This can be sourced from Schedoni directly. The garment case is complete with the original hangers and the set comes with the original luggage tags and 2 keys. Price is $5000 AUD plus shipping.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    Hi all. I still have this set for sale. Reasonable offers invited!

3. GregPA

GregPA Rookie

Sep 10, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg Howe
    Hi Gizzi,
    We have just purchased a 2002 456 GTA and would love a set of luggage for her.
    We live on the Sunshine Coast and will be in Brisbane tomorrow and Saturday 18 and 19 /12 /2015. Is the set still available. Regards Greg and Eleanor Howe.

4. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    Hi Greg. I've just sent you a message.

5. GregPA

GregPA Rookie

Sep 10, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg Howe
    Hi Gizzi,
    I have been reading your 456 journey , what a great adventure , I suspect you are an auto electrician. I have a problem with my 456m ' s air conditioner . It operates well but not straight away it takes about 10-15 mins to turn on after starting the car ,no fan nothing at all. I am an electrician myself but not an auto. Can you give me any clues as to the problem,or could I book it in at your workshop for you to have a look at. Happy Holliday season. Greg .

6. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    Hello Greg.
    There are quite a few things that could cause the issue you describe. My first thought would be a connection fault, which with these cars, is quite common. Alternatively it could be a control module issue (HVAC). The first thing to check is to see if you are getting an activation signal to the compressor relay. It is located under the passenger footwell. From there it is a matter of just tracing the circuit back. It may be easier for you to book it in with the shop, unless you are like the rest of us and like to have a tinker!
    Regards
    Gezim

7. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    Beautiful GTA luggage set- Someone will grab them

GLWS Gizzi ;)

8. mjh366

mjh366 Karting

Jul 26, 2007
    Kerrville Texas
    Full Name:
    Mike hoskins
    I also have a 2002 456M. The 02 M series had a very different looking set of luggage. I have owned both styles, and both a 95 GT and now an 02M. Take a look at a copy of the literature Ferrari put out when the 02M came on the market.

9. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    Yes the later M luggage was different, but the earlier luggage fits the same and is still embossed 456 😉

10. Lionworks Auto

Lionworks Auto Formula 3

Oct 16, 2013
    Worthington OH
    Full Name:
    Ed
    #10 Lionworks Auto, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  11. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    'Bump'😬

12. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    Giz-

Over time I've heard people squawk about finding a set of these- I'm so surprised you still have them

You might try eBay or the Ferrari Club publication or Ferrari Market Letter...

13. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim

I know! I'm surprised they haven't sold yet mate. But, not to worry. Schedoni aren't making any more, and complete sets are only getting harder to find.

14. JP Baele

JP Baele Rookie

Dec 5, 2017
    Full Name:
    JP Baele
    Hi,
    Have you still got this set?
    Regards,
    JP

15. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    Hello mate.
    Sorry, that set sold. I have one other set for sale, but not like new like that set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk