Condoms (over the counter) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Condoms (over the counter)

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by MS250, Jan 3, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    What are these "condoms" that you speak of?

2. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
    Hey, when I was 14 my father had me go into the supermarket and buy tampons for his girlfriend, who was also in the car. Whatever.

Fast forward a dozen years and I'm in Paris on a weekend trip and my girlfriend wakes up to discover that SHE needs tampons. So first I have to ask at the front desk where to find a pharmacy, and then I have to ask the girl behind the counter for them in my rusty French , because they keep everything behind the counter.

And that's all nothing, because on two separate occasions I've had my scrotum shaved as prep for surgery, once by a guy and once by a girl, as supposedly the male nurse was "busy." Yeah, right.

3. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  4. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I think there is some strange facination with making guys feel embarrised while buying condomn's. On the other hand it's a good idea these days and might save your ass. Buy a dozen or two at a time and that will ease the pain.

5. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    What did y'all do, though, when you were in high school (if you had the need for them, that is? ;)) I'd imagine it would suck to have the cashier be your girlfriend's aunt you meet at Christmas dinner two weeks afterwards! :D

6. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    I believe they are still available in the Kennedy Compound 48 count weekend package...

7. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Just go to Costco and get them in boxes of 14,400. You'll only have to go through the embarassment once.

8. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    lol!

9. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Unless you're Ron Jeremy you'll be SOL in a year or so once they expire..

If you're old/mature enough to be having sex it shouldn't faze you to buy condoms in public..

10. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    #35 darth550, Jan 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. ski_bum

ski_bum Formula 3

Dec 26, 2002
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Michael
    There was a comic who had a joke about this. He said why be embarassed, just shout out "LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M HAVING SEX!!!"

12. BlueBiturbo

BlueBiturbo F1 Rookie

May 19, 2004
    Jakarta
    Full Name:
    TS
    Bought them OTC since I was 18 or 19 (there was no internet back in 1992).
    No big deal.
    I lived in LA back then, maybe if I was living in any Asian countries that would be different

13. Prova7

Prova7 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    DamonB
    At the grocery my father and I were standing in line behind a woman who had 4(!!!) large bottles of ****** packaged in something like a large family economy size pack. We dare not look at eachother as we wait in line because we both would have laughed uncontrollably. The woman pays and leaves and as we get to the cashier my Dad says "Boy! It must be a really bad case!"

14. XR4Tim

XR4Tim Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Medina, OH
    There has been some very pro-active defense against Sudafed theft. A lot of places don't keep it out on the shelf anymore. When I worked Loss Prevention, meat was pretty close to #1 on the list, at least for Alaska. People here steal it and trade it for drugs, since it's easy to get out with $800-$1k worth of meat in one shopping cart.

15. GTO84

GTO84 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    Never ebarrassed. It's fun when the girl at the counter looks down at the Magnum XL box and then does that glance back at my wife, then my wife smiles and the girl tries to not say anything.

16. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    haven't needed them since the 90's (ran out of jizz) but last time i bought them (with an ex) we also purchased potatoes as we didn't have anyhting to go with the lamb chops for dinner. checkout chick seemed intrigued... :eek:

17. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    I go to an adult store called Condom Revolution, I am in there for probably the most innocent reason compared to what they carry in the store..

18. Luchak

Luchak Rookie

Dec 20, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Tony
    i buy them in stores...picked up a box of ribbed ones last week. this old indian lady was looking at me all funny