continental Ferrari | FerrariChat

continental Ferrari

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by LARRYH, Mar 30, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I am in the process of buying a car from Continental Ferrari .. I would like to know if anyone lives near them
    and would be willing to drive by and take a look at it .. I just want to make sure it looks like it should.....not looking for anything more than cosmetic look and I am glad to pay you well for your time
    Please PM me or post here if you are Interested....
    thanks
    LarryH

2. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    PM sent.

LARRYH likes this.
  3. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I wanted to say I no longer need someone to go look at the car.. I had a member look at it today and I really appreciate all those that agreed to look ..
    I completed the transaction just a few minutes ago ... I purchased the very nice 2013 California HS.. the black one with tan interior ... on the website ...
    I hope to make this a daily driver ..
    thanks again \
    LarryH

4. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Just curious why not a F12 / 812 ? Did you want the convertible ?

MDS

5. alex

alex Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Crystal Lake, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Beautiful combo, but then, I have one just like it! A word of advice: be careful when storing items in the trunk. Only store things in the designated space to avoid having roof problems. Other than that, drive the hell out of it, and have fun! Keep it on the tender when not in use.

LARRYH likes this.
  6. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I already have a 70th anniversary F12.. which I really like but a lot of car for a daily driver.. I have owned maybe `18 Ferraris including 2 other California's and I really enjoyed the 2013 cali with the HS as much as any for a daily driver... The car has enough power but not to much and with the NA V8 it is a great sounding car and the conv can be fun for a nice cruise with my wife.. The HS package I thought made a huge difference in the feel of the Cali. and nothing like the NA power.

7. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    yes you do... nice combination.. I am glad now as I almost bought one advertised in the Fchat classifed but I really wanted a non Red car... every other Ferrari I have owned has been some shade of red...

8. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Congrats LARRYH !

MDS

LARRYH likes this.
  9. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Congrats! Joel and the fellas at Continental are top notch.

10. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    I can vouch for that. ;)

LARRYH likes this.
  11. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Congratulations! Enjoy it, it's an awesome car.

LARRYH likes this.
  12. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Thanks Jeremy ..I think the car will be great It will be in service the next couple of days putting new tires on it and Pin the exhaust valves open ... and maybe a new battery I asked Taylor to look at it...
    I am sure it will all be great... ..then the transport company will send it to me...
    Larry

13. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Since I'd 'sell' you the battery, if it needs it, I'll see what I can do about an F-Chat discount. This of course if your car needs it!

jjmalez and LARRYH like this.
  14. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Thanks ...appriciate that...
    Larry

15. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I just wanted to add that I received the 2013 CALIFORNIA HS today ... The car was in great shape and I want to say thanks to Noel , Rudy, Taylor .. Jeremy and everyone at Continential Autosports and the F-chatters that agreed to take a look at it .. I won't mention their names but several people volunteered and I only asked the person that was closest and could go the soonest visit .. I really do appreciate this community . This is obviously not my first Ferrari but I decided I liked the old Cali I had ..To me the Cali30 with HS does not get enough credit its really a nice car and sounds and drives great....
    SO THANKS GUYS .....
    LarryH

by the way I found this car on F chats Just RED classified this is the second Ferrari I bought in the last year off of the FChat ......Just Red ....although this one is black....

alex, energy88, F1tommy and 2 others like this.
  16. Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2021
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Ivan Drago
    Sorry for being ignorant, but what is "Just RED classified"? Is that a classified page for Rossa subscribers only? Thanks

17. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    It is the advertising that Ferrarichat... set up that somehow advertises dealer Ferraris it appears on my page each time I log on .. I assume it is visible to all ..and it is called "just Red "or something like that....

Ivan Drago likes this.
  18. Ivan Drago

Jul 14, 2021
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Ivan Drago
    Ah, okay. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. Have a great day, Larry! I hope you are still enjoying the California!

LARRYH likes this.
  19. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    https://www.justred.com/

LARRYH and Ivan Drago like this.
  20. Ivan Drago

Jul 14, 2021
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Ivan Drago
    Sweet, I am having a go on the website now thanks to the link you provided. Thanks!