Convertible repair recommendation?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by mjsdas, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. mjsdas

    mjsdas Rookie

    Jul 22, 2004
    Full Name:
    Michael Sheridan
    I have a very small hole started in the convertible top of my 1998 F355 Spider. It is only a couple milimeters in diameter and I would like to repair it before it gets any bigger. Can anyone give me a recommendation on a product that I can use to fill, seal and waterproof the hole? I appreciate any advice that you can provide.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

Share This Page