Cool 348 video | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cool 348 video

Discussion in '348/355' started by VTChris, Jan 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    That looks like a very nice car. The video would make me fly to you for sure! Wicked idea indeed.

2. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    I am an eBay Powerseller since 1998, I am quite impressed with this ad.
    This ad WILL sell your car!! Although I am sure the car should sell itself in it's condition. Great JOB!!

3. HOT4RE

HOT4RE Karting

Nov 28, 2005
    LA County, CA
    Full Name:
    (TJ)
    John,

Well stated. Now, I see the whole picture. Maybe I was over critical of your ad. Be strong and don't get tempted by the darkside. Good luck.

TJ

4. davey_jones

davey_jones Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2002
    wherever it's sunny
    Full Name:
    Dave

haha - I think he may have edited out the part about saying "Luke, I am your father"

Nice ad by the way! Nothing wrong with a sales pitch in my opinon... That's what you are doing right? "Selling the car"

good luck!

5. henkie

henkie La Passione...
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 13, 2005
    Deil,The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    henkie
    A nice presentation on a beautiful lovely car !

I wanted to ask a question about the 300hp (old) intake plenums as shown in his pics. For a newer 1994/1995 like this car it should have the different 320hp plenums to my opinion.... but found in the records why not....

(US / EU matter...)

6. Benzino

Benzino Karting

Jul 6, 2005
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Phil
    LMAO......earlier i saw the post by 348turbo...and i really did laugh,then i saw the person whose ad it was and i laughed more...great entertainment :D ....Incidentally his nose wernt that big???LOL....

I agree though deffo came across as a trader...i should know my uncle is UK's finest :D

7. Ciao Bello 348

Ciao Bello 348 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2005
    The Garden State, US
    Full Name:
    John C
    Ha... If you cant laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at??

Truth be told, I have been in the retail automobile business my entire career. I am in Finance and Insurance for the last 8 years and I love everything about it. Even the weird schedule you adjust to after a few years. Whether youre on the floor selling a car or in a back office selling the paper to a bank, sales is sales!

Thank you all again for the feedback.

Dunno if I can get a Bull car.. My beak might not fit.

8. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    I almost bought that Blue 348 from todd at $58k (which he agreed to) plus shipping. I backed out of the deal
    Couldn't talk myself in to that blue...After hearing what you said about it, I am glad I didn't buy it.
    I would have been disappointed if it had chips everywhere.

9. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    I did not get any video when viewing the ad. Maybe because I'm using firefox instead of Internet explorer???
    BT

10. 348Spiderguy

348Spiderguy Karting

Jul 5, 2005
    Palm Beach Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Good luck selling the car john. You'll miss her once she is gone. Great job on the ad. Best I've seen.

11. 348Spiderguy

348Spiderguy Karting

Jul 5, 2005
    Palm Beach Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I'm using fire fox and it came in great. Try downloading the latest updates.

12. Ciao Bello 348

Ciao Bello 348 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2005
    The Garden State, US
    Full Name:
    John C
    Thanks.. Appreciate it.

I will miss her. You always remember your first !

13. Ciao Bello 348

Ciao Bello 348 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2005
    The Garden State, US
    Full Name:
    John C
    That car in person was such a disappointment. Looks so stunning in the pictures. It just didnt have that OMPH that a car like that should have. Then to look it over it just got worse and worse. And its a 1994, year older.

14. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Nice add - when (date and miles) did you have the last major done? I was expecting to hear that in the video.

I wish your car was in my budget...I am in the LOW 50s for a 348...Spiders are a tad out of my reach at this moment.

-Mike

15. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Oops - just saw it in the q & a section. Sorry about that.

John's answer (from auction):

Hi Jody, Im at work the rest of the day, Monday. I will look up the exact date of the major. Ferrari and their respective owners recommend every 15,000Miles or 7 years (some say 8). I know this February 2006 will be 5 years. Let me check the records when I get home and Ill email you a follow up. Ive had the car under a year and put less than 600 miles on it so far. I wish I had more time to enjoy it, but I dont. I definately see another 348 in my future. I love Ferrari. If you are in the market, you should check out this site: www.ferrarichat.com. Great group of hands on owners with DECADES of experience and advice. That site has more than doubled my knowledge of Ferrari models. -John

16. LZeitgeist

LZeitgeist Karting

Mar 23, 2005
    Raleigh, NC - USA
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Damn, I'm sitting here hating life - I want your car!!!! LOL!

Just bought a house, though, so that blows that possibility... but damn, that's an awesome ad. Great job!!

17. GQ IMAGE

GQ IMAGE Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    GQ IMAGE
    Bello 348

Great ad. I retailed cars for years. To put a video of yourself togehter for the world to see takes balls. Hats off. I hope you sell it and get every penny that you want for it. Awesome.

18. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino

Hey John..........Don'y get offended by this bunch of cry babies. You did a great job. Your car looks great and I hope that you get top dollar for it. Best of luck. Ciao..........Dino

19. Norge1956

Norge1956 Rookie

Jan 24, 2006
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Keith
    The funny thing, I am looking at this car and tried to do a little research and came accross this site.

Remember you might be trying to sell your car and your buyer may be looking right here too.

20. Ciao Bello 348

Ciao Bello 348 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2005
    The Garden State, US
    Full Name:
    John C
    I have nothing to hide.. I called him a jerk off because he originally insulted ME personally. He since editted his post. I hope everyone that views my auction comes to this site and reads this post, and every other post.

Do i get a 10% bird dog for each new membership from my auction?!?!?

21. Durpen

Durpen Karting

Sep 6, 2005
    South of Boston, USA
    Full Name:
    Kirk N
    What a story about that Blue 348 Spider. I went to the dealers site, they are located in Florida. They have a photo showing the car being loaded on a trailer (July 2005) and the caption states " for the new owner" named Drew from NJ.
    I am curious, why didn't the buyer keep the car? he only had it for a month. Did he get a refund or did he sell it back? If he sold it back he must have lost money. It cost somebody alot to ship that car from FL to NJ and then back to FL again. It makes me wonder what exactly is wrong with the car, it must be something major!

Kirk

22. Norge1956

Norge1956 Rookie

Jan 24, 2006
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Ciao Bello 348
    My post was not directed at you, but the negative posts about your ad!! I thought it was great and I sent you a email stating that..

23. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    #48 VTChris, Jan 24, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The blue one sold again!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name: