Cool picture of the WDC's | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cool picture of the WDC's

Discussion in 'F1' started by SRT Mike, Mar 15, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Isobel

Isobel F1 World Champ

Jun 30, 2007
    On a Wave's Chicane
    Full Name:
    Is, Izzy for Australians
    Won the WDC in their own car ? Could only be Jack, none of the other cars won a GP ....I think...;)

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
  3. Anthony_Ferrari

Anthony_Ferrari Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    Can someone phot-shop out the non-champions and replace them with Piquet and Kimi? ;)

4. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    lol....and then send it to the FIA :)

5. macca

macca Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2003
    Actually, could someone photoshop Piquet in place of the poison dwarf, Kimi in place of Yeoh, and Vatinen in place of Todt.........and THEN send it to the FIA.

Paul M

6. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    ha!

:D

7. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Both pictures a great idea, both pictures a fail in my opinion! In the first picture, Sheik "got too much money" should not be in there. The quality and lighting is terrible and there is no symmetry with the picture. I agree with whoever said they should have coordinated it better and with a more uniform attire.

The second picture would be cool, too many shadows! Better on the racing attire, could do better though. For such a great photo opportunity, you think they would have had a better photographer taking the picture with something other than a point and shoot camera!

Just my opinion of course!

8. zaevor2000

zaevor2000 Formula 3

Jul 18, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Frank Waugh
    I too think it would have been extremely cool to have the drivers in their original racing attire.

...unfortunately it looks like Mansell, Jones and a few others might find it a bit of a challenge to get into them :D

Frank