Coronavirus | Page 113 | FerrariChat

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Ferraridoc, Mar 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    For a while now I've made a habit of looking at the US Justice Dept website every week or two, to get the stories our media chooses not to report, usually because they're not convenient for China. Almost every week, something new is revealed, then ignored. I think there is legs to the argument that WuFlu was a bio-warfare experiment that went wrong. Amazing how often Wuhan crops up in espionage cases and the extent of the CCP's campaign.

Here's something from January, plus yesterday's release:
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/researcher-charged-illegally-using-us-grant-funds-develop-scientific-expertise-china

Maranello550 and greg246 like this.
  2. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  3. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    My naturopath says you can protect yourself from 5G by grinding down a 5G modem, diluting it 3 million times in herbal essence, and putting a drop on your tongue

kerrari likes this.
  4. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Oh, you go to the same one as Greg?

Silly signature here to annoy KIAI

greg246 likes this.
  5. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    We often have a coffee enema together

6. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    Short black?

greg246 likes this.
  7. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    So what’s your explanation for Hendra Virus? Or why there has not so far been a successful vaccine found for ANY coronavirus? Rememeber SARS, Swine Flu and Mers are all coravirae that have been around for decades with still no vaccines...

If people just dropped all the tinfoil hat junk and acted responsibly we WOULDN’T have to have these extreme measures... the economy isn’t being held hostage by ‘lefty medicos’ but MORONS who can manage basic risk management.

Its328 likes this.
  8. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    So how do YOU explain that only one state in this country is in the utter shambles it's in?

And it happens to be the most left-wing state in the country.
    The state that had by far the harshest lock-down laws.

The state that refused Federal (ADF) help only hours after they had apparently asked for it, but instead opted for dodgy private contractors (with very obvious union connections). The state who's police force is not only laughably compromised but more interested in protecting their turf than anything else.

On the one hand I feel sorry for Victorians (especially those outside the inner city schithole green / left bubble), but on the other - you voted for it. Sucked in.

9. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    No, QLD has always been the most "left-wing" state by a long stretch.

The LNP up here only ever last one term, except for the Joh era , which was the fault of the Labor party for arrogance, thinking that they had such a hold over the state that when gerrymanders were proposed they didn't think it would matter they had such a huge majority. Well that bit them on the arse and they suffered many years of Joh who strangely enough is just as despicable as Trump and it took the decency of Ahern (LIB) to get some respectability back into QLD politics.

The police in QLD have always been a law unto themselves and that still goes on to this day, I've got the "noise" fine that proves it, changing the charge when I got a lawyer and fought them in court, or the time they picked up some aboriginal kids in the city and dropped them off at Pinkenba in the middle of the night

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/one-nation-candidate-mark-ellis-receives-death-threats-over-controversial-past/news-story/d91297ab608a1ea532446d570f9d608a

https://www.ccc.qld.gov.au/about-us/our-history/fitzgerald-inquiry

And I've mentioned before that the companies that got the contracts for the quarantine were South African/QLD/QLD based (Wilson/MSS/Unified) , nothing to do with Labor unions FFS

That's the trouble with left or right wing extremists, they only "think" they know the truth but near enough is good enough for them

Leave it to the middle of the road people to change the govt for hopefully the betterment of the country, sheep will vote for Labor or LNP with blind prejudices

Call me a lefty commie, call me a right-wing Mullah but I'm really a fence sitter waiting for a GOOD party to turn up, both sides **** me ...... wasteful, inward looking , selfish bastards the lot of them and they're selling the country off to overseas interests, always have always will, short sighted morons

And since when has a Liberal government SPENT so much MONEY ???!!!!!

Fuch me, if the Labor govt had done this there would be hell to pay

Normally it's tough bikkies for those that don't have jobs, even if it WAS created by the govt but here we have the LIBS doing EXACTLY what the Labor govt would have done but it is ok :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fuch off , hypocrites

BTW I think Morrison did the right thing and is still doing the right thing, it's just the hypocrisy of the hard right that I find laughable and now Labor are back to playing politics with the LIBS in the middle of this disaster, pathetic really, we should all be standing together a lot more and then get back to the childishness when this is over

Fuch me, it's Saturday, time to fire the 355 up and go get some prawns from the trawlers :p

Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Oh look, I'm leaning to the right :p :p

11. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
  12. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    John, the decision to use private contractors in Vic was taken by the Jobs minister, because it favoured his union. This is part of an article from the Australian this week:

The commonwealth offered the deployment of the Australian Defence Force, for free, to the states for the task of managing hotel quarantine. Every state that accepted this offer has not had one single transmission of the virus.

For ideological reasons Andrews’s gang-of-eight COVID cabinet refused the commonwealth offer, instead hiring private security. This turned into a fiasco with national implications and the three ministers responsible — Martin Pakula, Jenny Mikakos and Lisa Neville — should all have lost their jobs. It goes without saying that the Premier should resign.

In any case, why was Pakula, the Jobs Minister, and his department put in charge of co-ordinating hotel quarantine? Here’s a clue: many of the untrained and ill-equipped private security guards are members of Pakula’s union, the NUW/United Voice.

13. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney

The Australian employs journalists from both sides of the political spectrum and makes a serious effort to present balance, unlike the ABC, Fairfax, etc.

Steve355F1 likes this.
  14. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Trump is making America great again. Again!

15. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Simply? Idiots. First for using contractors to do what is a health safety issue which should be controlled by public officials (remember how Sydney caught and publicly exposed a bloke who tried sneaking out of hotel lockdown); second for the contractors obviously having no controls in place and third for the idiot Victorians themselves who thought they could flout the rules. Idiotic decision by the government which, yes, is a Labor government but all the other Labour states (Qld WA NT) are doing just fine thanks.

16. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Ian, I posted up who owns these companies several times now and while I agree that Andrews should have taken the offer of the ADF for free I don't see why these companies should get off scott free from performing their duties to supply properly trained personnel to carry out duties they were PAID for.

Sack Andrews and the ministers for sure but also hit the private companies for MANY millions for their complicity in this fiasco, they were PAID to do the security

Disclaimer : I have a personal vendetta against Wilson, they are nothing short of crooks in the way they do the parking portion of their business, god knows what the ABC would find if they looked into the company's history, maybe even 60 minutes could get off their arse and do something positive for a change

kerrari likes this.
  17. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Stop posting, you're an embarrassment , Trump is an idiot and even the Murdoch press is saying so and we all know his editors aren't allowed to type anything he doesn't approve of

America has always been great, he's just appealing to the jingoistic fringe who are too stupid to know what to do

Last good president was Truman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_S._Truman

18. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Maybe Trump is an idiot. Regardless, compared to you he looks like a genius.

Maranello550 likes this.
  19. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Stop posting I told you :p

Compared to me everyone is a genius ..... I just don't care :p

Maranello550 likes this.
  20. Its328

Its328 F1 Rookie

May 31, 2017
    Brisbane
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Well said, and nothing better than seeing a 355 sideways!!

moretti likes this.
  21. carl888

carl888 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Carl
    Anyone here have the BONER-69 virus?

Maranello550 likes this.
  22. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Can somebody take the coffee and drugs away from moretti?

Steve355F1 likes this.
  23. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Why ?

Do you want it ?

I'm only 66 , will that do ? :p

24. moretti