Corso this weekend - Buckhead Atlanta | FerrariChat

Corso this weekend - Buckhead Atlanta

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by spirot, Mar 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Hey All:
    Its the Last Saturday of the month again so that means gathering at Buckhead Atlanta for our monthly catch up!

Attached Files:

steved033 and fedgery77 like this.
  2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Since "Corso" is no longer involved, Tom, you ought to start referring to the show by the formal title you've given it on the flyer, or as I put it in Italian, "Cappuccini e Cavallini".

Then, again, considering how long those titles are, how about just "Ferraris at Buckhead-Atlanta". Anyway, my car will still be in the shop, so if I show up either there or at the Georgia Tech show, it will be as a spectator.

3. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    I am planning on attending this event! I've missed too many and want to get caught up! :)

4. 911&F430

911&F430 Karting

Oct 14, 2014
    Atlanta
    Should be able to make it this time after a dead battery in January and being out of town in February.

5. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Looks like I am driving Merlin Auto's gorgeous Blu Scozia over Cuoio 612 Scaglietti to the shows tomorrow. This car is really beautiful in Blu Scozia.

steved033 likes this.
  6. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Well, now, that ought to be a sight to behold.

I'll be glad to see it at Tech; the last 612 there was driven by guest speaker Franco Cimatti some years ago; Cimatti was actually a Tech grad who became an important part of Ferrari's engineering department. He was responsible for the layout of the 612 (which he gave a presentation about during the show) and more recently the innovative all-wheel-drive system on the FF.

7. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    We had a great time at the FCA Corso event and again at the GA Tech show. I wanted to stay longer but the pollen made my eyes tear up all day!

8. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    When did you get to Tech? I didn't see you there...