Cost of replacing stickies? | FerrariChat

Cost of replacing stickies?

Discussion in '612/599' started by icelander47, Oct 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. icelander47

icelander47 Karting

Sep 12, 2012
    How much is a general range to replace the stickies on the dash, bose and steering wheel? pre-oto 612

2. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Makuono likes this.
  3. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Our price sheet is posted online for all to see, nothing hidden to change per customer or shop. Please visit us.

Makuono likes this.
  4. AClark

AClark Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    USA
    https://stickynomore.com/pricing/ferrari-612

Refinishing is the easy part.... paying the labor to get the parts taken out and put back in .... that’s where the expense is.

A

5. Dave rocks

BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Hi Andrew,

Refinishing is hardly the easy part. It's much more work to properly refinish parts than the R&R of removing and installing them however on some models such as a 612, that is not short work.

Makuono likes this.
  6. AClark

AClark Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    USA
    ... easy meaning ... once they are removed , send them to be refinished ... pay someone else to do the work ... then pay to have them reinstalled ...

Not “ easy “ literally

There is a level of expertise required on both fronts, neither of which I have the patience for.

LoL

A

Dave rocks likes this.
  7. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    Hi Dave-

Been a while since I've been on FChat, but I logged in specifically to explore past threads on this issue, and amazingly enough this thread was going on currently.

I have a 612 OTO with Sabbia tan interior. I read a post that you carry Crema & Cuio, but please tell me if you can match the Sabbia color as well. I won't lie, I'm exceptionally picky and want my car flawless. Can you match this interior color / Are you up to the task??

If so, I will promptly call you to review pricing, have my parts removed and ship them off to you...

8. Dave rocks

BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Hi Moe,

I seem to recall we had Sabbia matched but I only think we had a small amount. Regardless, the answer is yes, we can have it matched and bring material in for inventory.

Makuono likes this.