countach at reunion island | Page 14 | FerrariChat

countach at reunion island

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by SCORAF974, Jun 2, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. countachS2K

countachS2K Rookie

Oct 2, 2006
    Spain
    C'est totalment fastastique! Congratulations! I'm speechless...

2. S_A

S_A Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2009
    Finland, Vantaa
    Full Name:
    Sami Aaltonen
    Fantastic work, I must say. :O
    Is there any change to see and HEAR this car more in videos on the future?

3. jfrazar

jfrazar Karting
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Jun 26, 2004
    Savannah, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Frazar
    This whole thing is just great!!!!! Why I like old cars. Thanks for the video at the end. That is perfect.

Joe Frazar

4. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    +1 wonderful !

5. gurslo

gurslo Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter
    SCORAF thanks for the followup video, you have done great work!

I followed your posts from the start of the project, your video has me smiling ear to ear, I'm sure you as well!!!!

Well Done.

6. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Being from South Africa and knowing how remote the Island is this is just remarkable!!. My USA rebuilder has it soo easy compared to what you have done.

Again remarkable. I take my hat off too you.

7. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    Just awesome!

I'm digging the Orange.

8. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    It looks very good. As I have been told, do not let the peer pressure from this board force you make you to decide on colour or other options. This is a lovely car.

I have however decided to go with the Factory colour. Mine is not in the paint shop yet but I am now thinking to go with a modern white pearl as opposed to the old factory white.

9. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    HELLO ALL PEPOLE ,

waooooooooooooooh iam too happy read your positive comments ; it was not easy sure , but when you have "passion" / motivation , i try to say "yes , we can " joke .

for Timsturbo , about the video with go pro (its too complicate for me ) , its my friend more better me with this tool .
    the first video we put the gopro outside on the window , the image is perfect and this orange lamborghini , hummmmmmmmmmmm delicious, but the sounds was bad because too wind . the second video , we put another gopro into the baggage compartiment , and now only the sounds of bizzarini motor , wonderful .
    Ok we dont professional , only "amateur" , why try and we make , we are too happy for the result , and all your comments show we are just .

Now , i try finish my DINO 206 GT , and this forum talk also ferrari , dont you want i make another post of this restaure ?

Big kiss lambo's men .

10. CK7684

CK7684 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2011
    MN
    Full Name:
    Jason
    OMG that video gives me goosebumps! Sure gets the heart pumping!! Thanks for sharing!

11. huichoval

huichoval Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2009
    texas
    Full Name:
    luis
    wonderful job, the car sounds and looks fantastic!

12. stlouis

stlouis Karting

Oct 7, 2007
    Yep, congrats, and for sure people will love the restauration of your Dino !

13. S_A

S_A Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2009
    Finland, Vantaa
    Full Name:
    Sami Aaltonen
    OK, I understand.
    But I have to say;
    it would be fantastic if you would film the clip where the wiev angle is behind the car and acceleration trought 1 2 3 gears and then engine braking. Or something like that.
    That would be enouhg to me, to hear this 4,8 litres V12 sound throught the gears and then backfire when braking with engine. I don't mean any rew limiter accelerations or anything, just normal nice acceleration with good taste. :)

That kind of clip I have been looking for these Countach's and Lamborghini's a long time. So far only one clip of 1980 LP400S is giving the answers 100% well what does 3,9 Litre V12 sound like. There are few other clips also, but too often spoiled with music or bad quality.

Hope this doesn't sound any fanatic or something, but it's not often heard thing, this kind of angle of Countach or Diablo or Miura....

14. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hello all lover's countach ,

thinks for all congretulation , iam too happy now , but sorry for the video , i must be cancel it because some friends say me is no correct run out white line on the road , and iam afraid have complication with police , iam pooooooooooooooooor

but promise make another video more sweet , and legal street autorisation , with many color of my country , another style but well also , i think .

thanks thanks thanks

15. grngryoutmyway

grngryoutmyway Karting

Nov 4, 2011
    Awesome vid and amazing car and restore. Congrats and enjoy!

16. S_A

S_A Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2009
    Finland, Vantaa
    Full Name:
    Sami Aaltonen
    OK! Thanks for information!
    Very much looking forward to see it when you got it ready.!

17. effer

effer Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    near Montréal
    Full Name:
    François R.
    We can't see the video no more?

Christian!?!

Remets-nous le!

18. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    SALUT EFFER ,

crois moi que ca me fait chier autant qu'a vous , mais tu sais ici nos policier font beaucoup de zelle , et ils ont déjà verbalisé les personnes commettant des infraction en les passant sur youtubes . redonne moi ton adresse perso , je vais essayer de te l'envoyer , idem pour les autres qui le souhaite .

19. stlouis

stlouis Karting

Oct 7, 2007
    Sinon, on peut aussi faire des videos privees sur YT, mais il faut ajouter les pseudos un par un pour qu'ils aient droit de la voir. Une solution p-e.

20. countachS2K

countachS2K Rookie

Oct 2, 2006
    Spain
    You can use a site like http://ge.tt to upload your video file and then sending the link generated to the people you want.

21. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    It was suggested that he remove the video. His own video evidence of his driving on a small Island would have gotten him in trouble.
    New video to come with the car on the correct side of the road at all times. :)

22. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    I sympathize. If you think cops in the US as nasty B.st.rds, you have never dealt with the French cops on the road.! They hide under bushes, spend money to no end to use
    James Bond device to cath anyone over 5mph, and on top of that they are very very coarse.
    Speeding tickets has become an institutionalized money making racketering enterprise over there...

23. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    Glad I saved it! Definitely in the top ten Countach videos out there.

If you're making a new video SCORAF, I'd love to see a walkaround and some more of those flames!

24. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hello ,

with my friend make video , we cut little the NO legal street , and for compensation we change the picture write the END by another more beautiful , many color .
    we put the news adress you tubes this afternoon .

then all we shall be happy .

we shall be another sweet video with beautiful country : vulcan , mountain and beach in one month maximum .

Wait a little , you can see again the video this afternoon

iam very happy you are enjoy about this movie .

thanks all for your congretulation

scoraf

25. deangpsx8

deangpsx8 Formula Junior

May 2, 2008
    Melbourne-Australia
    Full Name:
    Dean C
    Come to Melbourne Australia, where insurance companies don't even bother asking you how many speeding fines you have had. We have speed cameras and police on every corner, under every bridge, behind every lamp post. Welcome our nanny state. Apart from a quick acceleration entering a highway, you would not dare do more than 110kph.