Countdown til Sid (and Belgian GP) | Page 18 | FerrariChat

Countdown til Sid (and Belgian GP)

Discussion in 'F1' started by Nortonious, Aug 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Yep, that'll do it.

D

2. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Ok, I'll ask you a question. Why did you come to this site in the first place?

You're not interested in road Ferraris and if you google "F1 forum" I guess that this one won't be very high on the list. I think that you're smart enough to suppose that, despite what the official policy says, this is a Ferrari forum, with all the cons that it brings for a non tifoso.

Igor Ound, fil, kes7u and 1 other person like this.
  3. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    I assume that you are referring to a "nattering nabob of negativity" which Lewis undoubtedly is but that is highly incendiary language.

Nortonious likes this.
  4. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Ok, why don't you ban me till next Monday and see if it works.

I don't want to use the n word with anyone, let's just call it an "Honorary Ban".

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nope,

you're going to have to call him a "nincompoop" first. :eek:

That was what you meant, right?:D

I could maybe see my way clear to giving you a 24 hour thread ban. ;)

D

6. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Meh, a one day thread ban only would be enough for a P1 in FP1, and we're already free practice champions.

7. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    #432 Ferrari 308 GTB, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    In any case you can just move over to the OZ F1 thread LOL

Just had a peep at F1 Technical ..not bad at all i must say. However even there they going at it hammer and tongs Hamilton v Vettel etc etc

8. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

I tumbled on Ferrarichat as I was searching for Italian makes (Bizzarrini, ATS, or Serenissima), and Historic racing Ferrari from the 60s, my prefered era, etc ...
    True that I am not interested in contemporary Ferrari road cars; I am a Porsche owner .
    I found out there was also a lively F1 forum with well-informed participants.
    That was well before Hamilton came to F1 !!

9. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Of course they do !
    It would be rather difficult to comment on a championship and not mention the main protagonists, I would have thought.
    Also how can you ignore the team and the driver dominating at the moment ?

ATBNM3 likes this.
  10. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    None of this matters much, here’s the state of F1 in general and the scuderia in particular:

In the Mexican GP thread there were more comments after the checkered flag than before and during the race. The qualifying thread was practically unattended. Hell, Sid was more of an attraction than the racing. F1 had better do something quick, but the much ballyhooed 2021 regs prove that Napoleon Todt and the flying mustache don’t have a clue.

william likes this.
  11. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    To be honest, I don't bother to go on the keyboard when watching a race; I am not so good at multi-tasking !