COVID-19 Vaccinations | Page 4 | FerrariChat

COVID-19 Vaccinations

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by tazandjan, Feb 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Glad to hear things are speeding up for everybody now as the vaccine supply fills up.

2. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    My wife had her first shot on Wednesday, me yesterday. Both AZ. She had a fever, chills and was basically knocked out for 12 hours, starting 8 hours after the vaccine. She recovered as I went for mine, now 15 hours ago.

I had half feared having to cancel all work appointments today including a painstakingly scheduled and much Zoom wine tasting with a top Napa winery (they sent us the wines) this afternoon, had I felt like my wife.

Woke up today feeling completely normal, which is a relief. There’s still time though!

Now wondering if it’s a better sign if you have a reaction (you are visibly making antibodies) or not!

second shot in the UK is a longer interval, scheduled for end of May for both of us currently.

I haven’t missed being in the office, or I should say, being in the office with others. As I have gone in myself and had the place to myself. Zoom is very efficient. I and the business have missed travel for business and leisure, though.

I do feel for the young generation as a lot of social life in London and also learning the ropes is based around workplaces.

3. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    The only person I have heard of that had a major reaction to Moderna shot # 1 had already tested positive for covid19. But, that's hearsay - friend of a friend sort of thing.

T

4. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    No side effects for Jan and I from either Pfizer shot. Today is two weeks from our 2nd shot, so we are considered fully vaccinated now.

Il Tifoso likes this.
  5. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Time to go fishing!

6. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    FBB- We have already got our sights set on some spring creeks in southern Kentucky, only an hour or so from here. Not sure how I am going to like fishing for hatchery trout after decades of fishing for wild and native ones, but we shall see. Any trout on a dry fly is a joy.

7. drake123

drake123 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2012
    Pa
    Full Name:
    Drake
    Connie and I had our second shots last week. Moderna. Zero side effects. I went back to work to finish the day.

Qavion, Texas Forever and tomc like this.