craigslist posting, anyone see this? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

craigslist posting, anyone see this?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Schatten, Jun 19, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bradley

Bradley F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2006
    Lakewood, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bradley
    It was a great time indeed. I got to see a few old friends and make some new ones. The cars were fantastic, and I had a great time talking to some of the residents.

I have posted some photographs at http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/racedriver308/ The first ~40 photos are from this event.

I'd post them here, but I've run out of my allotted photo space here on Ferraricat!

I think I have included all of the cars that were present. (If I haven't, please let me know, and I'll try to do better next time! Also, if you DON'T want your car's photo on the 'net, let me know and I'll take it down.)

Thanks to all who helped make this happen. It was a lot of fun.

2. Hotzos

Hotzos Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2004
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Gomez
    Thought you would like to see this email from Maxine (Activity Coordinator at Nightingale Suites)

"One of the grouchiest people of the residents, said she had a "Perfectly wonderful afternoon!" YOU made a difference! Thanks again!!!!"
    -- Maxine

3. schererp

schererp Rookie

Jul 12, 2008
    Hollister, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Scherer
    I'm going to look into doing something like that in my area. Did anyone take pictures?

4. Hotzos

Hotzos Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2004
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Gomez
  5. Latsyrc

Latsyrc F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Utah, USA
    Full Name:
    Travis
    I'm new to FerrariChat but this thread really impressed me. You guys are awesome. If there is another meeting like this, please let me know. :) I don't really have a car to contribute but it would be cool to meet some of you guys and see the cars. :)