Cross country drive....Florida to California....Ferrari style...who's IN??? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Cross country drive....Florida to California....Ferrari style...who's IN???

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ILuv4Res, Dec 22, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I'm going to say I'm out. I will try to be a periphery player. I would have to make it a business trip. I would try to make certain times and places. The start, the finish and anything I could possibly make in between.

When a plan is made I'll start planning.

It will be a reach to be a part but will hope and try to be there.

2. oss117

oss117 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2006
    Plantation, Florida
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    Fred, I cannot make it for dinner until after the 27th of January.
    I will be out of the Country from the 13th to the 27th.

3. Boca Exotics

Boca Exotics Karting
    BANNED

May 11, 2006
    Boca Raton, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Richard Hidalgo
    Fred, I'm surprised you didn't add my name without a response from me. I am so in and will help you with the details of the trip. I believe I spoke with Robert about this many moons back. I have done the trip twice with a Chevy Silerado and a trailer with a Porsche on the back headed for Palm Springs. Like Bill T, driven all over this great country. Bought my 348 in Chicago, without any inspections and brought it straight home. I agree with Bill T. that Texas should be avoided. It is extremely boring. I have some ideas and will share them with you when we get together. My only problem is that my 355 may be sold by then, but if that is the case, I will steal a Ferrari just for the trip (lock up your cars) :)
    Until then, my car will be ready fully engulfed with logos, graphics and stickers. Las Vegas and Cali ...... here we f****ing come!!!!!!

4. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    I never thought I'd live to see the day when Ferrari owners would drive their cars on a trip further than the local upscale bistro :D! More power to you guys for having the balls to do it!

5. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    It hasn't been done yet. Congrats are in order after the trip.
    :)
    BT

6. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Oddly enough, even absent a cross country jaunt, a lot of us here in Florida do drive our cars!! You can tell the enthusiasts from the others pretty quickly!! LOL!!!

:)

7. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Richie-rich....... yo' man, we knew we didn't even need to ask if you were 'in'..... as long as your NASA powered big-screen laptop with doppler, gps, and all the 80's club music ever produced was still working, we knew you'd go!!!! ;)

8. SoFLFerrari

SoFLFerrari Karting

Apr 23, 2015
    South FL
    Did this trip ever happen?

9. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy