Cruise Night at Augustino's - MORE PICTURES | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Cruise Night at Augustino's - MORE PICTURES

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by tifosi12, Mar 22, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mobius Entwine

Mobius Entwine Karting

Jun 9, 2005
    Roscoe, IL
    Full Name:
    Tom
    #52 Mobius Entwine, Jul 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I appreciate all the cooperation of the participants, drivers and weather. Thanks for letting me take pictures of your wonderful cars.

I would have liked to get some shots of the white and black Ferraris in front of the keyboard, Michelle's work of art, some overall shots, nice shots of every car, shots of drivers with their cars, close-ups of details, a group shot of people, etc., etc., etc....

Time proved faster than the photographer, and it ended all too soon.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Mobius Entwine

Mobius Entwine Karting

Jun 9, 2005
    Roscoe, IL
    Full Name:
    Tom
    #53 Mobius Entwine, Jul 18, 2007
  3. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Great pics, looked like a nice event!

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    355?

Fantastic shots as always Tom. I'd love to have some for the next Pilota article and the 2008 calendar (you got a PM).

5. jeffwh

jeffwh Karting

Oct 6, 2006
    White
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Hi,

Karen and I had a really good time and are looking foward to seeing you all again on the 26th. Thanks for the pictures.

We certainly had the weather gods on our side. It would not have been much fun if the event were last night.

6. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    OK, so the yellow Lambo takes the cake!
    What a car!
    sorry I missed it... that damn work thing...

Details??
    year?
    local?

7. Chelle

Chelle Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 6, 2003
    N. burbs of Chicago
    Full Name:
    Michelle
    Spike,
    It was amazing... LP400, Periscope.. I have a bunch of high res pics..
    Same wheels as our Urraco... and the owner seemed to be a genuinely nice guy, and Lambo lover.. he's also got a blue SV.. that I am gonna beg and beg if I have to to get to see it.. lol..
    pretty sure the countach is this car.
    http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/Countach/CountachLP400/1120192.html
    Chelle

8. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Hi Tom,

Great photos! I especially liked the photos you took of the 400i. I always thought the 400/412 was a classy f-car. Would you be willing to share some hi-res shots of them? If so, please PM me.

Cheers,

Bill

9. Chelle

Chelle Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 6, 2003
    N. burbs of Chicago
    Full Name:
    Michelle
    :) thanx for the compliment, but just to clarify, Haley and I both own it, I just am the nut who came up with the ideas for the mods and executed the ideas... Haley kept encouraging me to finish and keeping me on track - well, and like the absent minded professor 's assistant, she makes sure the important details are done, like registration, insurance, gas, etc... and we wouldn't make it to any events if she didn't make sure we got out the door the day of the shows with all the stuff we're supposed to have.
    lol, sometimes we'll talk about an event that's happening the next day, go to bed, and in the morning I wake up and think i'm late for work, till she says .. it's saturday.. we have the car show.. I stare blankly, and she says, the one in (insert town name) and suddenly light dawns on me.. and I remember half of the details.. lol

Chelle

10. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Yup Chelle, you're the 'proverbial' ditsy blonde!!! But, I might add, with a lot of talent.

Thank God we both have Hales to keep both of us on the right track. :D

11. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Well, drop me a line if you get to see it again. I LOVE the LP400... so pure.
    For now, its me and my orange Kyosho LP400 1:18 model....

12. KraigG

KraigG Formula 3

May 25, 2006
    Willow Springs
    Full Name:
    Kraig
    Made it back home early this morning, around 5 am local time. Took a bit over 29 hours, and the 400i never missed a beat. Can't wait til I get my credit card invoice, and see just how much premium that beast drank on the over 4600 mile trip.

Sure had a wonderful time meeting you all, and I'm sure I'll be out again next summer, but don't know if I'm going to do the Ferrari round trip thing again!

Tom, excellent pics! I'd also love to get some high res shots of my car, if you have them available.

Thanks!

13. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Hey Mike,

It is indeed quite the car! It's a 1976 LP400 Periscopa #1120192, and previously belonged to an Fchat sponsor in Cali. Currently resides in the Chicagoland area with a gentleman who owns/has owned some of the most significant classic Lambos in the world. Pretty exciting that his collection is in our back yard.

14. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Happy to hear you both made it home sound and safe. I figured this would be a unique experience and so I'm glad we covered your car with some decent shots.

Watch the Chicago forum in the fall: I'll be putting together another calendar and Tom's super cool shot of your car will be in it.

15. Mobius Entwine

Mobius Entwine Karting

Jun 9, 2005
    Roscoe, IL
    Full Name:
    Tom
    #66 Mobius Entwine, Dec 14, 2007
    I was digging through the massive amounts of image files on my hard drives, and thought I would fiddle around with a few from this event. Here is Carla's car, and a better view of 5 cars in the drive. After the holidays, my schedule should let up and I can devote some time to getting folks their high res requests. Sorry for the delay(s).

16. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Cool Pics!