Cruise Nights have Started. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cruise Nights have Started.

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, May 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I haven't been able to find any of those "Motorsports News" papers,yet. But,I do know that some of the local Suburban Cruise nights have started.

Besides "Rookies" in St.Charles on Wednesday Nights,Elmhurst has it's "Cool Cars under the Stars". But,it gets really packed,so,as with all of these Cruise Nights,earlier is better.

I think that Westmont is Thursday night. (there are a couple really nice Restaraunts,including "Uncle Bub's BBQ"... Excellent if you like BBQ)

Downers Grove is Friday Night.

Lombard is Saturday Night. (Also,some good spots to Eat. Cafe 101 for Coffee. Or,Texan BBQ. And,a couple others.)

My suggestion,if we would all like to park together,is to meet up somewhere,and all arrive together,then Park together. And,again...Earlier is Better. Even if a few of us can make it early,maybe we can "Save" a few spots. But,at Rookies last night,and at the Hooters Shows. There is No saving of Spots. First come,first serve. Thats it.

But,if we can't make it until later,then a drive through of Several Ferrari's would still be cool.

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,Frankie,Jr. and I cruised through Lombard tonite. They have yet to start.

Our project for tomorrow is to cruise over to where the Wienermobile is parked for some more photos. We cruised by there tonite,but,it wasn't there. I hope he didn't pull out of town early...:(

BTW....The young man thats driving it,just graduated College with a degree in Finanace. Anyone have any leads for a job for him? (So,I can take over driving the Wienermobile....:) ) First thing that I will do is put some S/F Shields on it...:) And a Tubi....

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Update. As of today,Saturday June 5th. Lombard Cruise nights start tonite.

We cruised through Downers Grove last night...what a Freakin' Zoo. :(!!!LONG,LONG line getting through. My normally Cool headed 308 was getting quite warm waiting to cruise through.(But,was the only Ferrari,and got alot of "NICE Ferrari!". "Hey Magnum!!!" And, "LOOK!!! A Ferrari!!!".)

Elmhurst,which is Wed.Night,cruises through pretty well,but,forget about parking if you arrive past 6PM.

If I get a chance,May cruise through Lombard tonite. (Daughters Birthday is Today. And Tonite and Tomm. are Parties.)