Crystal ball time; what will happen to 4C prices after production ends ? ? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Crystal ball time; what will happen to 4C prices after production ends ? ?

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by LightGuy, Dec 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Crystal ball time; what will happen to 4C prices after production ends ?

1. Prices plummet

2. Normal depreciation

3. They become sought after; price increase.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    My M-Roadster was worse. I actually had to move the key and set it on top of my knee because my knees where up by the column; but that is one fun car too. The Alfa seat moves way back, I have a 36 inseam. And yes, it is a straight armed driving position but that is common when you are tall. What can I say, when you are tall you sacrifice to drive great cars.

2. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    Strange, I am 6ft and have zero problem. I wonder if the car you drove has the seats on the highest setting. The seat can move back manually but the height needs to be done with tools. It may need to be dropped to the lowest setting-which should do the trick as the car seems to accommodate tall reasonably tall drivers pretty well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    I'll take a look underneath and see about lowering it. Maybe my legs are longer, I don't know but it's just the worst driving position I've ever had. My 355 was annoying with the canted steering wheel but I got used to it.

4. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    The bolts sort of enter from the side. You will see them and you can tell what setting it is on if you open the door and kind of look at the seat from the side.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

flat_plane_eddie likes this.
  5. flyt100

flyt100 Rookie

Oct 19, 2012
    Many people have the front at the highest setting and the rear at the lowest. I'm pretty happy with it that way...

6. riccardone

riccardone Karting

May 24, 2015
    One thing the 4C does NOT need is bigger wheels. You can get optional 18"/19' which are very big rims for such a small car.

I know the current fad for all cars is to go for the monster jam gravedigger look but 19" rears already achieve that.

flat_plane_eddie likes this.
  7. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

have you tried to fit in the passenger seat? I am 6-4 and can squeeze into the drivers seat but unable to sit in the passenger seat. I am considering buying one for my fiancée this march and recognize that when we are together I will be driving but I like to think I could find a way to fit in the right seat. for now...no chance.

is anyone doing a kit that allows the passenger seat to have more leg room??