Crystal Cove 1/31 pictures! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove 1/31 pictures!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jordan747_400, Jan 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I figured the Lotus guys planned that as a bunch of nice cars showed up at the same time. :)

2. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Fun to see those pictures, thanks.
    I'm looking forward to coming to So Calif to watch the telecast of the first F1 race with my son Rob (355) and several of you folks. Are you going to have the gathering at CC that weekend? If so, hope we can attend so I can see all these first hand.
    Also hope that the "other" Byron can attend, even though his car had the recent tragedy.

3. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Byron,
    Which weekend is this? i don't know if I'll be at CC tomorrow yet... most likely not. I have family in town. When is the first F1 telecast? I would love to meet you in person, as well!

Byron

4. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Which weekend is this?
    When is the first F1 telecast? I would love to meet you in person, as well!

Hi Byron
    The first race is the weekend of Mar 6/7, so I'll be there for the whole weekend. Rob says that quite a nice group of Ferraristas gather to watch it. Hopefully I can meet a lot of the So Calif F Chatters there. I met some of you at the gathering for the Ortega drive a couple of months ago, but we didn't go on the drive. You look like a tremendous organizer!
    the "NW Byron"

5. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    haha... we'll definitely get together for some F1 Viewing... FX Peformance has a great tv room with a plasma screen tv that we can use...can order up some pizza and drinks!

Also, Rick's offered up Haus of PIzza in Costa Mesa!

There are options options options!

Looking forward to your visit - look for our pictures from our Enzo drive this sunday...it will be fabulous!

So Cal B.