Crystal Cove 12-13 pictures | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove 12-13 pictures

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Ferrari Boy, Dec 13, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    There you are Jay! Been waiting for you to respond :)

2. DynastyD_308qv

Nov 24, 2003
    Long Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Ron Couch Jr.
    It was my pleasure Jay,

I am still in shock that more Ferrari Owners do not OFFER the true enthusiasts like yourself to drive their F Cars. Speaking for myself, it is not the toys that I OWN that matters, but the JOY that I can bring others (with said toys) that matters.

I am glad I was able to share my toy in our little sandbox.

Ron (Push it harder) Couch

PS: Could you feel a difference in the 308 vs 328?

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Jay - It was my pleasure - It was the least I could do!

Ron - We need to drive each other cars sometime to feel the difference!

Jordan rules - New avatar of him driving a different F-Car every week - Rock on!

4. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Jay - Talk to Jordan about converting your video footage. He may be able to arrange for it to be online for everyone to share. Glad you enjoyed the ride. Hope I didn't scare you too badly. Always have to use some semblance of restraint for first time passengers. Didn't want any fingernail marks in the leather or holes in the floorboard!! Ha ha! :)

5. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    Jordon- Sorry for the late posting I left for Arizona after our GTG at Crystal Cove and was away from a computer for a few days.

Ron- I would have to say that power seemed similar with a slight advantage to the 328 put seeing as how I don't know how to DRIVE these cars like they are designed to be driven, I would say that for the most part, very close. The suspension ride seemed a little more refined (slightly) in the 328 but again not fully evaluated due to unfamiliarity. Either way you slice it, THESE ARE SUPERCARS!

Jeffery- Jordan and I spoke about converting analog video to digital but neither of us have the video card for this (yet). I loved the ride and THRILLED not necessarily SCARED is the word I would use to describe the euphoria. I noticed my knees a bit weak afterward but had four hours of sleep and no breakfast. I still have the permagrin each time I watch the video! At this point I am plotting a way to video a bummed ride in your boat! LOL, you are one lucky duck! What a car.

David- Sorry to hear about your illness but I was extremely lucky you were as your dad had the open seat and let me drive! When I bring down my Model T in the new year, maybe your dad will want to go for a spin. Get better and we'll see you next time.

6. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Id love a ride in the Model T too :)

7. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Jay - The only thing I ask in return for the ride is a copy of the video. Ha ha! Can you make me a regular VHS tape of the video from that day? Send me an email and I will give you my address or you can bring one with you to CC. Most appreciated!

8. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    It's late on the 19th so I hope you read the site before CC tomorrow. I am right this minute going to dash off to make a copy of the video
    and bring it to CC. Just to let you know, I will be there a bit later in the AM as I come from Pasadena. If I miss you tomorrow I'll be at CC regularly in the new year with my streetrod so I'll be sure to get you a copy!

-Jay