Crystal Cove 5/8/04 photos! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove 5/8/04 photos!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jordan747_400, May 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    By "Roja," no less. Looked like he was going to burst a vein, I tell ya.
    Cleaning *what* off the TR? Wait, don't answer that.

2. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    By the look on dude's face I'd say he knows what's up!!

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Thanks for the compliments!

The camera is a 3.2 megapixel Sony Cybershot.

4. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I have seen Jordan before, so thats good. The gentleman driving the TR in sunglasses in brown shirt, and standing next to it, I thought was Throttleman.

I thought the sunglass wearing open yellow shirt in front of TR, where Jordan is polishing the car, is Jerry.

Man I am on drugs or something. :D

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    A few more - That is Paul driving the 328 with Chrome rims. Michael Sheehan driving the 288.

There is a pic of throttleman sitting in Rick's F40 in the Maguier's detail day thread.

6. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    yeah, one of these days... i am getting her interested in you J

7. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    No kidding? well if she wants to give me a call tell her she can any time. Id love to talk to her and see what she is like. Maybe a nice friendship will form...

949-786-5725

8. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I think a face to face meet is best before just random phonecalls :) she is bummed because we have been trying to get her cast in the 'New World' film as Pocahontas with Collin Farrell. I have been using Hollywood backchannels, and they are not progressing fast enough so she is a little down right now.

9. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Jordan,

As usual, you did not disappoint. I like the new addition; pics of the "Ladies of the O.C." Nice touch. :)

10. 007

007 Guest

Feb 18, 2003
    Scottsdale&LasVegas
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Jordan- Thanks for the pics. I look forward to them all week. I've just gotta come back out to So Cal again. I've been a little out of touch here on FChat lately, Hope all you SoCal guys (& gals) are doing well.

11. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hey Brad, hope to see you out here soon!!

12. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    007 it would be great to see you here again!

13. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    Nice and Funny to see the pics you took from the Spyker; that car makes me even more proud to be a Dutchmen as I already are :D LOL, but really what a great car, no? :)
    Don't know if I already posted this, but I've been two years ago to the Spyker Factory...some pics are on my site:

ForzaRossa.com SPYKER

BTW...in Belgium there was (in Overpelt...see pics in Europe section) a meeting with also some FerrariChat guys and we did a lot of (jalous) talk about the Crystal Cove meetings :D

ciao,

Waldo
    ForzaRossa.com

14. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Jordan, no serial numbers...? Especially of the 410 SA...? With all the pictures you take, you could be writing down serial numbers and models as you go along... :)

Although i've never driven a 288 GTO or ridden one (thus, i can't comment on what they're like), i honestly think i would take Jerry's TR over TWO 288 GTOs... i mean, it's just THAT beautiful... Jerry, you're the man, for sure...

Hey, Jordan, one more thing... You should really consider getting in touch with a local or national publication and asking them if you can do an article for them about this... You've got some INCREDIBLE pictures that are each worth a thousand words... i nominate Jordan Witherspoon as FerrariChat's official event photographer.

15. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Two GTO's for my TR? Where do I sign up??? Now you're just getting plain silly. The 288 is just such a great car.... I still spent a good 10 minutes staring at it & talking to people there about it. I just love them that much. Plus, how can I be the man, when clearly YOU are the man. :)

As for Jordan, that would be quite an article! His pictures are just incredible.

This show is every car enthusiast's dream. Such a wide range of cars show up and the quality is superb. I consider myself very lucky to go to it each time I wake my sorry ass up at 6AM. Now if we could just rid ourselves of the Police presence.....

16. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hah, thanks Carbon. I would have LOVED to get the s/n of the 410 SA but I never saw it parked at the show. I only saw it drive right through once everything was pretty much over and everyone was gone. I rushed to grab a few shots of it while I could!

Jerry's car is indeed Beautiful, much nicer in person :)

Think Forza would like an article on Crystal Cove? How about the FML? :)

17. Ducati

Ducati Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Joe
    The pictures look great from the 8th. Will there be a group on the 15th? If so what time do you normally meet? I may come down with a friends 355.

Thanks

18. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    The event is every Saturday morning from 7 sharp to around 9am. Its located right on PCH in between Laguna and Newport Beach. I cant stress enough that if you get there past 7 you wont be able to park your car in a nice spot...if you wanted to in the first place. Come check the show out! It really is pretty amazing.

19. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    I was gonna say... many cars without front plates, let alone GTO's without any plates shown! :D How'd they pull that off without incident?

Excellent collection displayed! Yes, Jordan has a knack for putting thought into the pics, the Mas with palm trees backdrop is a fav. The opening Mondial shot could make a wallpaper or car magazine cover...just add text.

20. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I believe they are "security" and not "police".

21. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Thanks! Im glad everyone appreciates the pictures. It is really pretty difficult to take pictures at Crystal Cove because all of the cars are jammed in right next to each other and surrounded by people. Hopefully I can try and come up with some unique angles to vary my shots a little bit :)

22. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Jordan,great pics thanks,hope to see some more after this weekend.That Spyker is an amazing looking car.

23. jhjvdm

jhjvdm Formula Junior

May 28, 2003
    The serialnr of the 410 SA is 0493SA

Joop van der Meer