Crystal Cove on Sundays | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove on Sundays

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by G-force, Jan 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Jeffrey,
    Personally, I didn't think the handout applied to us. Most of our cars are stock. Sort of :) I buy coffee at Starbucks and eat at the Whey. Let them restrict parking. That leaves more for us!!
    O.K. I wont spin the tires coming off the corner anymore :(

Rick

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hm, gotta do it one last time with me in the car :)

3. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Received a call back this morning. The story is not clear and someone from the management company is supposed to call me to clarify the matter. Anyway, the issues are:

1) noise
    2) insurance concerns (too many people and the potential for injury)
    3) cost of extra security and cleanup (paid by all the tenants for the benefit of only Starbucks and Pacific Whey)

My question - which could not be clearly answered - was that all the above were not going to change by restircting access to 7am instead of 6am or 6:30am. Maybe a hundred bucks in security for the extra hour. The rest would still be there. Anyway, she could not readily answer the questions. She plans to be there this Saturday and if I am in town I will meet her to see what she thinks.

Supposedly, the Director of the Management Company will be calling today. More to follow ...

4. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Funny, At the Donut shop in HB, I have never seen any security. Period. Not only do they put about 200 cars in that lot, there are (or at least were) about another 50 across the street.

Most of the late comers (after 8:30) are coming from H.B.

Rick

5. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Whoever works secutiry has one hell of a perk every Sat...what a job =)