Crystal Cove Pics - 1/28/06 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove Pics - 1/28/06

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by nocturne1, Jan 28, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ELIM

ELIM Formula 3

Apr 29, 2005
    OC, CA
    Full Name:
    Elliot
    Great shots guys! ;)

2. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    Hey Hank,
    I think the quantity of cars and people, the changing daylight hours and weather, the new equipment and friendly competition between Jay and I to outdo each other has changed the look of our pics over the past few months. It's not just you. We get comments like that all the time. Thanks for the feedback.

3. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Can someone PLEASE tell me what year that Black convertible XKE is? If it's a '61 I'll go crazy.

Thanks.

4. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    I could be wrong, and I frequently am, but I think it's a later 4.2 car.

5. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    As others have noted, you guys just keep racheting it up each time.....the addition of the "too dark" silhouette pix, and the "mesh" series are great additions. Mood, in addition to bling!

Thanks much to you guys for giving us geographically-challenged fans our weekly fix.

James

6. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Thanks a lot. Anyone else?

The reason why I'm making such a big deal of this is b/c if it's a '61, my dad will drive up to CC for the sole purpose of seeing that car. He used to have a '61 convertible XKE that was Blk/Blk. BUT he had to sell it for money for college. It's his favorite car in the world!!!!