Crystal Cove Tommorow? | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove Tommorow?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TabascoWilliams, Oct 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TabascoWilliams

TabascoWilliams Karting

Aug 5, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    David Bakoulin
    Anybody coming to CC tommorow, im bringin one of the fastest porsches in newport (excluding the GT). fun to see any challenges, it's a white one with a little thing called RennTech in it. :). post if ur coming

2. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    I don't think alot of people are going. Alot of us are going to the Dyno Day at Costa's shop. Have fun though.

3. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    I'm having CC withdrawl. The only cure is posting pics. Please where are the pics? Haven't seen any pics for 3-4 weeks now. Thanks in advance.

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Sorry :)

5. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Here's a link to some pictures I've taken a few weekends ago. The F40 pics were from 9/25, and the remaining ones were from 10/2.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=u5tfrku.s9p3au6&x=0&y=-t0781z

If someone has a place that I can upload some higher-resolution pics for free, let me know. Ofoto kinda sucks. :)

Jay

6. elsupremo

elsupremo Karting

Mar 9, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    David
    My friend and I both went. It wasn't that great of a showing compared to some other weekends.

My friend took pictures with a high-end digital, but they're not uploaded at the moment.

7. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Hey Jay, upload them up here....www.ferrarirosso.com. Very easy, registration is completely free. Let me know if you have trouble.

8. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Okay, my Ferrari pics from Crystal Cove are now uploaded at www.ferrarirosso.com. They're in the Events, Gatherings, Shows section, other than the ones I accidentally put in the Sights and Sounds section.

Not gonna upload the rest of them 3 at a time unless anyone else requests them. Takin' too darn long...

Jay

9. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    I took care of that, moved them to the right section. But just for future reference, you can change the section that you put it in by clicking on the 'edit photo' button, and it is in there. You are the only one who can change your photos, except for the moderators/admin's. Thanks for taking the time to upload them, if you have extra time, go ahead and upload the rest, we all would appreciate it. Great photos.

10. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay