current 355 value | FerrariChat

current 355 value

Discussion in '348/355' started by coledoggy, Dec 5, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    i am thinking of selling my 97 yellow 355 spider 6 pd. i just dont like absense of low end torque that i had in my 911 turbo. anyway i am thinking of getting a gt3, didnt like awd of turbo. my spider has right at 12k on the clock, just had the 30k engine out service with new clutch, cv boots, water pump, and new tires put on less than one month and 1000 miles ago. cosemetically, the car is fine, just normal wear and tear, nothing abnormal. small curb rash on 2 rims repaired. having the sticky interior pieces replaced as we speak, minor leather shrinkage above speedometer housing, very small. other than that, everything is great. dallas ferrari did the ppi 2 months ago, with leakdown and compression test done. leakdown numbers were all 2%, with one being 3%. compression numbers were btwn 174-181, with one at 191. they stated the car looked fine. 30k service done at lindsey automotive in new orleans, very respected place.
    what would be a fair price for this car, and is anyone interested?

2. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    I could be interested although I really want red. PM me a price