Custom Ferrari pinball machine | FerrariChat

Custom Ferrari pinball machine

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by gameroompinball, Dec 13, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gameroompinball

Dec 13, 2011
    I am new to this group, but have been a longtime fan of European sports cars. I've been a member of the Porsche club for 15+ years now. Anyway, another one of my hobbies is re-theming vintage pinball machines and I've found that a lot of car guys have been interested in them as well. One of my next projects is to do one based on a Ferrari theme. If you would be interested let me know. I have a blog site available that I post updates on a few times per month and can provide references as well.

Happy motoring!
    Brian

2. gameroompinball

Dec 13, 2011
    A few people now have sent me an email requesting the link to my custom pinball blog site.

http://www.gameroompinball.com/

Feel free to check it out and let me know if you any any questions.

3. Subarubrat

Subarubrat Formula 3

Apr 1, 2009
    VA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Cool project, I have re-themed a few myself, but mostly do restorations. I'll shoot you an email.

4. Tomax

Tomax Karting

Apr 27, 2004
    I just have to be that guy that says I prefer to work on them keeping them original. Though, when you work on the mechanicals, they would be a lot easier to repurpose. Doing the same to a Dr. Who or Indy would be just crazy talk anyways.

Best I think you could do would be to make a further Lambo/Diablo rebody of Getaway.

5. dcurro1

dcurro1 Karting

Jan 17, 2012
    Brookfield, Wis
    Full Name:
    David Curro
    I have a Table Top Ferrari F-1 electronic Pinball game which GREAT V-10 Engine sounds! I have searched the internet for mare information without success. Bought this one on EBay. I wanted to post a short video so you could hear the sounds, but error message says it’s unsupported. David
    Image Unavailable, Please Login