Custom Subwoofer box for 355 | FerrariChat

Custom Subwoofer box for 355

Discussion in '348/355' started by krazykarguy, Sep 12, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. krazykarguy

krazykarguy Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Hi everyone -

This past weekend, my dad and I removed an aftermarket stereo system from their '97 F355 Spider.

I am currently selling all of that audio equipment on eBay; however one item is so specific-fit that I am reticent to list it there for fear nobody with a 355 will see/buy it.

It is a custom-made subwoofer enclosure that fits in the passenger side footwell of the car. It is upholstered in a tan vinyl that is a close match to the beige leather seats and looks fine next to the carpeting. (note: in the 'installed' picture, it is not pushed back into place fully - it fits snugly against the floor and bulkhead). It has an upholstered black grille.

It had a Dynaudio MW180 sub in it, so the opening is 'odd' - i.e. not 8", not 10" (I think that it's like 9.5"). That sub is also listed cheaply on eBay, but needs the rubber surround replaced - it's torn.

I KNOW that this thing cost someone a lot of money to have made, and I'd hate to just throw it away.

Does anyone here have any interest in it?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

P.S. - before you ask, the cars in the background are an '01 Rolls Royce Silver Seraph Concours edition and a 1965 Jaguar E-Type (undergoing full restoration, ~90% complete)

2. krazykarguy

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Maybe nobody wants or needs this, or maybe I wasn't clear...

I will donate this to a 355 owner for the cost of shipping from VT. Will ship internationally if need be.

PM me if interested.

3. krazykarguy

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Last chance on this one before it goes to the dump (which would be a shame)...

Anyone want this? $free + actual S/H to your location. PM me if interested!

4. krazykarguy

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt