For Sale - CUSTOM Wheels and Tires 458,488,F8 | FerrariChat

For Sale CUSTOM Wheels and Tires 458,488,F8

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by PANOWES360, Mar 11, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PANOWES360

PANOWES360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    BOBBY
    Selling custom 3 piece wheels made for Ferrari 458 Italia (non lowered) non modified etc
    8/32 on Pirelli tires. These are a staggered fitment 22 rear running a 335/25/22 and 21 front running a 255/30/21. They have about 414 miles on them total. No cracks, no bends, no curb. Obviosuly if you don't like the color you can change it. I do not care what your opinion of it is, we all like what we like. They are mounted, balanced, and even come complete with TPMS. You will need to buy your own lugs or I will send you some for 500.00. Currently wait times are 12-20 weeks for a set of custom made wheels from adv.1, AL 13, Arnky, and Niche I know because I am waiting for Huracan wheels. I think everyone reading this far down knows what these cost so I will not brag about the ridiculous amount I spent on these. I will ship these anywhere you want as long as you pay. No these won't fit on a Mercedes or Honda oydessy even with the badass tech package. They most likely will fit perfectly unless your car is jacked up, slammed on the ground ,aligned by Helen Kellar, or been rebuilt after a youTuber destroyed it. They also will work will little to no effort on 488 and F8 Ferrari models. These wheels where made to hold a Ferrari center cap no caps provided.

7000.00 for the set Cash or Crypto
    shipping my guess is 350-700 depending on where you live and how quickly you want them.
    Here are a few pictures of the wheels, if your really interested send me your phone number and in what detail you would like to see the wheels and I will accommodate.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Thank you

2. PANOWES360

PANOWES360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    BOBBY
    Price adjustment 6000.00