Dallas area traffic attorneys | FerrariChat

Dallas area traffic attorneys

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Sushimon355, Dec 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sushimon355

Sushimon355 Formula Junior

May 27, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Wade
    Hey guys, hope everyone is having a good holiday. Unfortunately for a friend of mine, he got an unexpected gift on Christmas from a DPS officer. I believe the citation was for 100mph in a 55 zone on the tollway. Any suggestions or recommendations? Is there a good local lawyer who specializes in this stuff? Thanks in advance!

2. kens

kens Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
  3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Did you finally turn H loose in the 355?:D

4. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    You know ... Pantea gets her share of traffic tickets, guess that makes her an expert too!
    Oh and she's an attorney too ;-D

:)

S

5. Sushimon355

Sushimon355 Formula Junior

May 27, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Wade
    Haha, I already told you - she can't reach the pedals ;)

Thanks Steve - I didn't realize Pantea "trafficked" in this stuff. I will pass along

6. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I’m an attorney and I’ve had the misfortune of using those ticket lawyers in the past. On the two occasions I used their services I found them to be ineffective, lazy and extremely unprofessional. I’m not saying they’re all of that ilk, but that has been my experience to this point. Have your friend call the court and they’ll probably give him deferred although the speed indicated on the ticket may not allow for that. If they in fact ticketed him for going a hundred it’s surprising that they didn’t arrest him for reckless driving.

Texas Forever likes this.
  7. kens

kens Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    One can always go to speak with the court. If defensive driving course or deferred adjudication is possible take it. If not, request a jury trial, then hire the attorney.