Darts | FerrariChat

Darts

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by bruceski3, Aug 31, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bruceski3

bruceski3 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Does anyone like to play darts for fun or competitively? Anyone on a Dart league, Money league or play Nationally in the ADO or abroad with the BDO or WDF?

2. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Gosh.... haven't thought about darts in a LONG time! Back in the early/mid 80's
    I played darts a lot - was on a league for a while even. Kinda silly - "dart leagues"
    if you think about it. At least to me.

I wasn't all that great but held my own. This was at the beginning of the "all
    electronic" dart machines that kept score and had beeps and noises and all that.
    Just like Pac Man, they were all the rage around these parts until the late 80s

Jedi

3. tatcat

tatcat F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2001
    panama city beach FL
    Full Name:
    rick c
    used to have league nite at my bar. we had four boards and sold all the parts for the darts. i still have my titainum hammerheads. never had the electronic ones though. blasphemous.

4. bruceski3

bruceski3 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    I'm more of a Steel tip player myself. I used to play Money League and usually made it to the Final 4 but haven't played in the Money League recently. I play on a Regular League which I call the "Sissy League" since you only win a little plaque at the most.
    I've only been playing since Early 2009 and I occasionally play on the road in some of the Dart tournaments in the US. They have some really great players across the country that can play.

This weekend is the Winmau World Masters in Hull England which will be televised on ESPN. GO USA !!! Over 74 Countries are signed up for the event. I can only imagine how many people are playing and fans all around watching.