dealer complaints | Page 2 | FerrariChat

dealer complaints

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by macassini, Sep 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    stokpro vouches for him. I don't know stokpro, but it looks like he's been here awhile. Something didn't seem right to me either, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt. It doesn't appear that Fchat was of much interest to them

2. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    It all seems very weird to me! You can reinvent yourself to be anything you want to be here on the net. Some people just have incredible imaginations! These are the same people you don't want to meet in real life or do business with.....SCAREY!!

3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    It does seem a bit odd that glorified_bug would only be posting in the NW section considering he is from "Germany", but then again, I doubt he really resides in Stuggart. FWIW, I really don't think g_bug is cassini though.

4. macassini

macassini Rookie

Mar 14, 2004
    Seattle Metro Area
    Full Name:
    M. Cassini
    I think the thread is a dead topic. For those of you that want to keep spending time and effort into the topic, please go ahead and do so.

I am done with it though.

5. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
  6. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Wow that sounds awesome, Andrew. Were you able to see what other cars he has on the "laundry list" as stated in his profile? I was especially interested since it sounds pretty extensive... he lists the previous cars owned as being a "laundry list" as well so I was wondering what those were.

Wait... hold the show. macassini's profile has suddenly changed. He no longer claims to own and have owned a bazillion different cars... hmmmm. Wonder what the deal is there although I'm sure it was just an honest mistake since we all know macassini is known for his good ethics and having respect for others and therefore would never try and mislead other Fchatters into thinking things about him that were false by pumping up his profile.

7. macassini

macassini Rookie

Mar 14, 2004
    Seattle Metro Area
    Full Name:
    M. Cassini
    more or less the change in profile so kie would not have reason to start the topic up again. i am just an average guy with a few toys in the stable.

8. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    LOL!! Kie, you just won't let it go will you? I met cassini last weekend on our drive and my assumption is that you guys are good friends. Well aren't you?

9. Rosso360

Rosso360 Karting

Jun 3, 2004
    I wish I had one to throw at you.

The guy HAS the cars....everyone but you seems to know this but you. His Turbo is one of the most "perfect" 911's anywhere. I had the pleasure of driving it a few days ago and this car pulls Gs!!!! It's Darth Vader...its a CS Killer...its awesome!!!! Mike's a standup guy.

Respectfully...Get over it.

10. TechnicianX

TechnicianX Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Ooohh... the plot thickens... Interesting article. But are they the same person?

-Dave

11. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    #37 MarkPDX, May 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Curiously enough......
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
  13. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    It's odd that in a different thread Glorified Bug went off on a tirade against 308 owners and sounded IDENTICAL to the illustrious Mako.....................................IP server?

14. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    Funny how 308 now refers to the number of weeks before he sees freedom !!!

15. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    NO WAY!!!!!

16. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    :) I wouldn't be the one to ask.

17. AGSPerformance

AGSPerformance Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Seattle, WA.
    Full Name:
    Tyson J. Spring
    Wow.
    Thanks guys for keeping this thread going strong....had a very enjoyable hour reading it.

unbelievable!

18. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
  19. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
  20. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson

Wow, that article pretty much says it all. This part is pretty good:

"During the plea hearing yesterday, a comical scene unfolded as U.S. District Judge Marsha Pechman asked Cassini whether he understood that pleading guilty meant forfeiting the possessions he purchased — cars, a boat, a Kirkland condo, computers, two expensive watches and a $150,000 airplane deposit.

Pechman also asked Cassini a series of questions aimed at getting to the truth about his past: to tell the truth about his lies. When did you change your name? What education do you actually have? What languages can you speak?

Cassini responded to each, sometimes with a slight laugh or smile."

I can see that little worm answering those questions like the Judge was bothering him. I hope she throws the book at him.

Who's in charge of finding out when his cars and such go to auction? :)

21. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    WOW, what a story. I remember reading about this guy and seeing pictures of his car collection -- IIRC he had a personal website; maybe it's still available via the "waybackmachine".

Anyway, it all reminds me of one of my favorite movies, "Office Space", and I can't help but quote a couple of choice quotes, courtesy of imdb:

Peter Gibbons: [discussing the possibility of going to prison] The most they would do is put us for a few months into a white-collar, minimum-security resort! You know, they have conjugal visits there?
    Samir: They do?
    Michael Bolton: ****. I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months.

Michael Bolton: If we get caught, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE A$$ prison.
    Samir: I don't want to go to ANY prison!

22. Slomo

Slomo Karting

Nov 22, 2003
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    David Chambers
    I just read this thread for the first time! What an f...'n mindblower! How awesome is this story, and many of us dealt with the dude here. I can't believe it.

Dave

23. Slomo

Slomo Karting

Nov 22, 2003
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    David Chambers
    AND that it appears that cassini and bug were the same??!! WOW! I put that bug guy on ignore after his first few outings as a troll. I actually thought the Cassini dude might just be uncouth, but real. I guess not. Geez.

Dave

24. etip

etip Formula 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Washington State
    Full Name:
    Eric
    ha, ha, ha... what a prick, glad he got his!!!!!