dealer complaints | Page 6 | FerrariChat

dealer complaints

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by macassini, Sep 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Looks like he followed through on his hopes of attaining his flight training:

"Joined in July, he had some flight training about 6 years earlier, soloed in 1.9 hours is determined to get his private pilot."

http://www.smaviation.com/Graduate-Students2.html

2. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    Interesting that "Zin Gela" doesn't show up on any Google search as a lawyer, or anything else for that matter.

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    LOL

4. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    #129 Cavallino Aficionado, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    Yet this is an interesting tidbit: "The moment they are discovered, zin- gela (hunt) becomes the general cry, and this is vociferously extended from one to the other, until a host of sportsmen and dogs are collected" Taken from the wrttings of Stephan Kay, describing the character, customs, and moral condition of the tribes inhabiting that portion of southern Africa

http://books.google.com/books?id=Tw8PAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=%22zin+gela%22&source=bl&ots=uh0Q5k4-xm&sig=MqUkuFVbJ7as4X8Ase2vBIjpI1A&hl=en&ei=0mWUTs6BJ-7biALNuPCgBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22zin%20gela%22&f=false

5. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    US attorney? [Pretty strange, since slander is a tort (civil wrong) not a crime]. I don't think so.

6. Jonny Law

Jonny Law F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2008
    Over yonder.
    Full Name:
    IT Guy
    Oh golly, i sure don't want to get in trouble for slander of Michael Assin. What should I avoid saying then?.?...

7. Miltonian

Miltonian F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2002
    Milton, Wash.
    Full Name:
    Jeff B.
    "Zin Gela" - that's funny!

8. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    I don't think he will be able to personally profit, It's my understanding any money made from those crimes will go to the victims/banks.

My brother in law use to run the largest movie studio in the world and I can assure you there will be no interest about making this into a movie from any major studio.

What a thread BTW! I just found it for the first time, it reminds me of a few guys who I met at one of our local F car meeting, I think all 3 of them are still in jail for mortgage fraud and various other scams.

9. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    #134 ChipG, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  10. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Just another alias....................................................one of many I'm sure.

11. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    I just got an e-mail from Zin Gela as well informing me that he is indeed an attorney and will go after anyone slandering his clients good name.

He also informed me he represents Prince Zafir in Africa who recently passed away and as it turns out is a distant relative of mine and I stand to collect millions. Talk about a small world!

12. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    you get all the luck!

13. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    Forward this 'attorneys' name and info to me please. Thank you!

14. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    Mods, make a note of the IP address from the PM, it's illegal to practice law without a license.

"Someone who is not otherwise authorized by law to provide legal services, may be engaging in the Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL). In Washington UPL is a crime."

Seems like every criminal that comes out of jail thinks they are an attorney.

15. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    hey now, my links were deleted about tucker and his story. What's up with that?

16. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    what post number? send a link, I haven't deleted anything. Maybe a couple years ago links were deleted I don't remember.

17. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I still see your links on post 139.

18. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    Hi Rob, it was a post I made after my post #144 so it would have been 145, it was a couple links.

Thanks!

19. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Must be a super-stellar attorney; one that doesn't know the difference between libel (written defamation, such as on a blog/website) and slander (spoken defamation).

Oh, and verifiable truth, is a perfect legal defense against either.

This missive is not to be construed as legal advice. ;)

20. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Post 145 is where you asked about it...

21. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    It was my last post before I asked about it. I posted about Scott Tucker / accelerated wealth, said to keep an eye on the story etc. and it was removed, it was on your board for 14+ hours.

22. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    ChipG,

You talking about this post ? It is Post #139 and it has not been removed.

23. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    Ohh, there it is :)

I own it :)

24. Tylerb59

Tylerb59 Rookie

Mar 8, 2005
    Arlington, WA
    Full Name:
    Tyler B
    Michael came up in a dinner discussion this weekend with friends. Dug briefly and found him hiding here:

https://www.facebook.com/zingelamc

This has stuck with me because we were acquaintances through mutual car friends, getting together on a weekly basis and going on cruises. He was not a nice person to deal with, and finding out what was going on during the time I knew him (outlined in the Seattle Times article) was shocking.

Anyway. Answers my question from this weekend if he was out of jail or not, thanks in part to when I found this thread. :)

25. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    I closed my FB account so looking isn't possible, still, It's always entertaining to read the workings of a sociopathic mind.;)