dealer inquiry: go2autosales.com ??? | FerrariChat

dealer inquiry: go2autosales.com ???

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Doody, Jul 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    anybody know anything about this dealer:
    http://www.go2autosales.com/

the name rings a bell. i searched this site and the old board, but nothing popped.

they don't have an address listed on thier site anywhere (that i can find). the fax number rings in phoenix. the non-888 number rings in new orleans.

they sell everything - like symbolic - airplanes, lux cars, exotic cars, etc. etc. but symbolic has an address (a few of them, actually).

i'm guessing it's a couple guys running a virtual outfit, brokering stuff listed on other sites, but i could be wrong.

curious to know if anybody has any data on them or has dealt with them.

doody.

2. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    It seems like a lot of their inventory can be seen at the actual owner's site's aswell. Many of the cars are at Ferrari Los Gatos or Silicon Valley Auto Group, or whatever they want to be called.

Seems like they are trying to broker sales and pick from other's inventories.

Unless they can give a a great deal, I'd buy from the actual dealer that actually has the car.

3. Fiat Dino 206

Fiat Dino 206 Karting

Apr 19, 2004
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    David
    They also sate that:

"We have showrooms throughout North America By Appointment Only"

on their "contact" page.

I don't think that I'd be sending them $200,000 under their "buy it now" feature!

Must just be a listing service or some sort.

Best wishes

4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Here's the guy running it:

Michael Byers
    610 North 7th St.
    Ponchatoula, LA 70454

Phone: 928-447-6430
    Fax: 928-447-6430
    E-mail: [email protected]