Defrauded by private party seller. Seeking attorney in the SoCal area. | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Defrauded by private party seller. Seeking attorney in the SoCal area.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by zakiu, Mar 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kaivball

Kaivball Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2007
    Kalifornia

He has been bullied?

Lol.

Are you a snowflake?

He made the claim of fraud or alleged fraud in three threads and especially in the one where he purchased the car. It's a clear accusation against the seller and Fchat member.

Then when asked what's going on he wants privacy.

So he is quick to accuse a member in good standing and everyone is just supposed to accept it?

Right.

Kai

2. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    Exactly!!!

Good on you Kai!

Ron

3. abilliet

abilliet Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Antony Billiet
    This thread reminds me of poor Roy and the gremlin thread !

4. zakiu

zakiu Rookie

Jul 31, 2016
    Would you like to place a friendly wager on how this will turn out? How about this? If the seller is still in good standing when this is done, I will have the mods change my username to "VillageIdiot."

But if he is no longer in good standing on this forum, you and RonH have to change your names to "MyIQis100" and "IPlayWithPoop," respectively. Seeing as you are so confident, I think it is fair. What do you say? Deal? If so, get a mod to approve it and I will agree to it.

It would be nice to see the trolls put their reputations where their mouths are. Or if you can't handle it, I'll just remember you two are snowflakes who can't handle the heat.

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    1. Then why haven't you asked one of the lawyers you should already know?
    2. Why are you posting this in sections all over this board and trying to queer another sale for Cscat87? In the almost 14 years I've been on this board I've seen many threads like this come and go and what NEVER happens is the members blindly joining the OP with pitchforks without hearing the whole story, in detail, from every side.

FWIW, I don't know either one of you but what I've learned about you is that you're tactics are chicken****! Lawyer and/or STF up and get on with it if you do, in fact, have a case!

You won't accomplish a smear campaign like this.

6. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Roy Effed up for other reasons, IMO, mainly by publicly posting about how that Gallardo was purchased. His customers' finances should never be made public.

7. robbie

robbie F1 Rookie

Aug 26, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Maybe subscribing to FChat would help .. just sayin'

8. zakiu

zakiu Rookie

Jul 31, 2016
    #58 zakiu, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    I feel no need to respond to someone who holds such hostility. There is no smear campaign. Please go harass someone else as I have done nothing to you.

If they have spines, I shouldn't need to subscribe in order to get them to accept. I do not have a subscription because this was supposed to be my first Ferrari. At this rate, I will never need one.

9. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    No surprised you chose not to respond to the advice I gave you but others saw it.

I'll try again, chicken**** tactics don't fly here and you too will learn this soon enough.

10. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    ...and I'm not being hostile at all, just calling a spade a spade like I always have.

11. abilliet

abilliet Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Antony Billiet
    Gremlin ! Not a Gallardo !!

12. zakiu

zakiu Rookie

Jul 31, 2016
    1. I already have.
    2. See #1.

Use your brain.

13. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Now who's being hostile?

You could have Googled for a lawyer so this is nothing other than a smear campaign.

14. zakiu

zakiu Rookie

Jul 31, 2016
    I already have. I am no stranger to calling it like I see it. Sent you a PM. I am reaching out to the community. If you see that as a smear campaign, then that is all you and not on me.

15. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #65 TheMayor, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I responded to your PM and you could have said that here.

17. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #67 TheMayor, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    "What is it sir I can't make it out?"

19. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Listening to your constant babble, I would be chuffed to bits of you could refrain from telling people you are a ferrari owner, I don't want them thinking you and I are anything alike. Close the threads, get your lawyer, and try the case. Stop banging on at everyone here getting all upset because we don't immediately jump to your side with vengeance in your UNPROVEN claims

By the way, in the U.K., Id have already sued you for slander having accused me in a public forum of fraud prior to getting proof

20. zakiu

zakiu Rookie

Jul 31, 2016
    So much hostility. Because I choose not to proffer evidence to you does not mean I don't have it.

21. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hostility? No way, I just don't like the idea of you claiming to be a typical ferrari owner, because you are like a Bull in a China shop throwing your accusations around. I haven't seen the seller being so childish and accusatory on the forum. I'm guessing he will simply await the paperwork, respond thoughtfully and responsibly, and let the law takes its course. Maybe instead of insulting anyone who replies to a thread YOU opened, you might be wise to do the same.

However, one little thing, since you have made your accusations of fraud, and been attempting to thwart the seller selling another vehicle, and made a clear attempt to sabotage his reputation, you should feel compelled to explain why, as otherwise it is clear that anyone reading your accusations will simply think you are a butt hurt buyer without such explanation

22. Kaivball

Kaivball Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2007
    Kalifornia
    No outcome would change what I wrote.

Read it again. It's accurate.

Kai

23. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Excuse me, sir, but I intend on keeping my standing as the most immature person on this forum and I don't appreciate these tactics!

24. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    In all seriousness, maybe it's time for the mods to step in since this guy has come to the boards to specifically attack a member in good standing while offering absolutely no specifics about what he's accusing. I recently had a 3 day ban after being reported by a non-subscribed, thin-skinned, snowflake member for a "personal attack" after I told him his rude comment to another member was "pretentious a**hattery" :D. I would have to say that these allegations seem a tad bit more severe..

25. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I like this bet because it's more than fair. May the best man win. Good luck gentlemen.