D'elegance Detailing new location | FerrariChat

D'elegance Detailing new location

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Prancinghorse619, Sep 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    As some of you may know, I am a supporter of D'elegance. They have always taken very good care of my vehicles over many years. And we have developed a friendship as well. They are also suppose to be having a huge grand opening on Sept 30th 10am-4pm. There will be music, food, and raffle prizes as well. Hope some of you can make it out.

6650 Flanders Dr. (off of Mira Mesa Blvd)
    San Diego CA, 92121

If you have any questions please direct them to 619-718-0031 text or call. For those bringing exotics please let them know so they can arrange for VIP parking.

This is a 1 stop shop for anything detail related. They also do vinyl wraps, clear bra PPF, PDR, curb rash repair, window tint, decals, and more.

2. evo+supra

evo+supra Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2010
    I wasn't able to make the grand opening, but I stopped by recently and the shop was very nice! Definitely organized and super clean. The floors and walls are absolutely spotless! Also the bathroom is very clean as well which was a breath of fresh air cause most shop bathrooms are pretty nasty. Anyways this GTR was purchased from a previous owner and it needed a bath among other things which we later discussed. It will definitely be back for some serious paint correction and Feynlab self heal coating. When I buy another F car I will be bringing that in too. Looking for a 355. Anyways here are some pics. I am no photographer so please forgive me.

Gotta love all the foam! The smell was amazing too!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Someone has their Ford GT in for a detail.

Someone must have OCD. My bedroom isn't even this organized lol

This was pretty neat. I haven't seen this before.

Apparently this is the money shelf.

3. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Both users are actually a shill accounts for D'elegance Detailing and both have been banned. Judge for yourself if you want to do business with someone who behaves like this.