DESPERATELY seeking Pirelli 285/50 15" P7 classic tires for Monterey Car Week 2019 | FerrariChat

DESPERATELY seeking Pirelli 285/50 15" P7 classic tires for Monterey Car Week 2019

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by damntall, Aug 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. damntall

damntall Karting

Jun 15, 2018
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Bryan Wright
    Hey folks,

I really really really REALLY need 2 tires in the next few days, and there aren't ANY for sale anywhere in the country, as the first run Pirelli made has sold out. Just wondered if anyone here is coming to Car Week, and has a set that I could buy or even just borrow for a couple of days (with appropriate collateral, of course) so that I can get a car through display and judging at Concorso Italiano on Saturday, the 17th.

I'd need them by Thursday or Friday of this coming week at the latest, and I can pick them up in Monterey (or anywhere else in the SF Bay area) and have them put on. HELP!

Here's a link to the exact tires I need (Pirelli 285/50 15" P7 classics):

https://www.lucasclassictires.com/285-40YR15-PIRELLI-CINTURATO-P7-2854015p.htm

OR... if anyone has any older 285/50 15", that would work, too, even if they're not safely drivable/way out of date.

Image Unavailable, Please Login