Detailers | FerrariChat

Detailers

Discussion in 'New England' started by dherman76, May 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Just moved to the Boston area (western suburbs, <20 miles from Boston proper) and looking for recommendations on detailers or shops within a reasonable driving distance. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

2. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    #2 LI2782, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Brian at Nano Surfaces Solutions if you're willing to drive about an hour. Otherwise I know the folks at AVI recently launched a detailing service. Their mobile electronics work is about the best I've seen nationwide, so I'm sure their detail work is quite good as well.

Edit: if it were my car, it'd go to Brian all day long. avi does a lot of ceramic pro and to me, being close to the industry, is a sign of inexperience. Many installers start with CP and then move on to far superior products like Brian has with Gtechnic Crystal Serum. There are a lot of car washes that do CP installs and I haven't found one applying Crystal Serum yet.

https://www.facebook.com/NanoSurfacesSolutions/
    https://www.facebook.com/DetailsbyAVI/

3. JayO

JayO Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Jay
  4. steve@amne

steve@amne Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2007
    Norwood, MA
    Full Name:
    Steve O
    Welcome to the area... we offer full detailing service in house. Our detailer is an x-painter and works magic with paint! From basic detailing/cleaning to full wet-sanding and paint correction.

Best,
    Steve

5. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Thanks everyone!!

6. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    I second Brian at Nano Surface Solutions. He is remarkable.